Coronavirus and its possible impact on upcoming MCU productions

We've had plenty of MCU in the past few years. We can wait a couple more months. The wait is really not a big deal.
I’m really glad that we got to Endgame before it happened. The wait would have felt a lot longer with the IW cliffhanger hanging over us for years. Also Holland/Ruffalo would definitely have spoiled it by then. :D

those more months of wait are not a really big deal - the last 6 months sucked like hell but 9 months more that suck won‘t be a big deal. not much to look forward the next 9 months...but no big deal

I just hope those delays will be long enough, but who knows right now in this apocalypse.

The Mulan release clearly bombed or they weren't happy with what happened there. Better to just grab those new dates now since 2020 is FUBAR at this point.

I’m really glad that we got to Endgame before it happened. The wait would have felt a lot longer with the IW cliffhanger hanging over us for years. Also Holland/Ruffalo would definitely have spoiled it by then. :D
However we probably wouldn't have needed the 5 years later tag in Endgame, had Coronavirus went in between, because it already feels like its been 5 years since I've gotten new MCU content to me.

However we probably wouldn't have needed the 5 years later tag in Endgame, had Coronavirus went in between, because it already feels like its been 5 years since I've gotten new MCU content to me.
It hasn't been a year since the pandemic started.

But it has been over a year since we got new MCU content however, and in Corona time it feels closer to 10 years.
Aren't we getting WandaVision later this year? Also you know how long 10 years is compare to a year right? I knowits been over a year since the last movie but its really nothing compare to most film franchises. And in corona time, seeing movies in a theater isn't really a priority.

So that message got through but responding to someone else's comment doesn't allow me to post unless a moderator approves it? Why is that?

There are posting rules for new accounts, IIRC, which slowly go away as you accumulate more posts. Its an antispam, antisock puppet measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"