Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

You gain them all in one instant rather than having years of growing up with them to learn how to use them. You shred people like wet toilet paper and burn down an entire city before you gain enough control of yourself to get clear.

the power to control people's dreams

You become a succubus and give up any shred of dignity you ever had.

The power to remember any movie you've ever seen.

Granted but everytime you want to comment something about that movie you are watching it "in real time" every time and you cannot fast forward or rewind it, you just have to wait until it ends and play it again.

The super power to recreate some dreams

And now all your worst nightmares become real, a visit from Doctor Strange in 3...2...1...

The ability to break anything down to subatomic particles instantly.

Thanos, is that you boy?

I'd like to have the power of changing the weather as I please.

And just like taking a shower you have to fine tune it for 20 minutes to get it the way you want.

The Ability to consume any type of matter and not gain weight or become ill, drunk or dead.

Because when your friends are all with you on a Saturday night and get wasted, you permanently become designated driver.

The ability to remotely view anything.

You can only see things remotely from now on, nothing up close.

The superpower to learn new stuff and new abilities immediately.

All the new things you learn replace the last thing you learned, which can never be learned again, choose wisely.

Elemental mastery.

Since technology and martial arts are always improving and such... I dont see that can be a bad thing.

Granted on an elemental level, you don't get to master the elements that well.

I wish I could read people's minds and turn that super power as I please.and then turn it on again :)

The side effect or reading people's minds changes your neurons so you start to slightly think like they do.

Mastery of Chaos magic.

That actually happens sometimes and you don't necessarily have to read their minds...

Ok, just chaos magic and you cannot revert it. Sucks.

The ability to lift things with my mind.

The weight of the things you can lift with your mind is limited to what you can physically lift. Do you even lift?

The ability to make liquid metal ooze out of people's bodies.

Do you even lift?
Ah, nope but I can move a few boxes (?)

It only works with ooze, so it's the ability to sober people up. Nice one!

The ability to transform myself into whatever object I want... (I'm screwed).

It's semi-permanent so once you have transformed into one thing you have to transform into something else as there is no going back to human form.

The ability to turn inanimate objects into intelligent talking cats.

It's semi-permanent so once you have transformed into one thing you have to transform into something else as there is no going back to human form.

The ability to turn inanimate objects into intelligent talking cats.

Somehow I believe I'll end up like this...
giphy.gif

Granted, but they just won't stop talking. Worst than all the mothers of the world put together.

I wish to go home now.

Granted, and now you're back to your original home... the womb.

I wish for an unbeatable Pokemon team for me to play against Gym Leaders.

Granted, you get your team and this is the "gym leaders" you have to fight against

GROUP-FLX-unk-509JJ.jpg

I wish for that expresso machine, please. I need it.

SORRY! The ability to remember which thread I'm actually at.

Your thread awareness becomes cosmic and now you know what is posted on every thread in every message board on the internet.

Localized time manipulation.

That's a lot of information.

Granted, but it only works for you and most of the time you look like this
giphy.gif

I wish I could fly, I guess.

And now all you do is fly, you never feel the ground under your feet again.

The ability to astral travel with the added bonus of being able to possess others by kicking out their astral form.

That's being a demon so... Back off, demon or I'll have you exorcised (?).

The superpower to chop things with my mind.

Random thoughts and daydreams lead to the world looking like it went through a slap chop.

The ability to change parts of my body into parts of other people's bodies.

Granted! You now look like Frankenstein.

I wish I had the ability to bring people back from death... dead people tyhat could teach us how to be better again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"