Corrupt A Wish - Part 2

You do, but you do it several times and now you don't know how to end it!

I wish I could find a good tv series to binge watch.

Good luck finding something good, it's a vast wasteland of entertainment recently, I blame the corona for this drought.

I wish my GF had bought the good bread for the sandwiches, plain wheat bread isn't my favourite.

Still got the munchies? Ok, she buys it but just a small bag. Not enough.

I wish Buffy weren't so bad! I used to love it but I've watching it on Amazon Prime and s sooo bad.

The only way to enjoy Buffy is watching it when it came out all those years ago, alas you don't have a time machine.

I wish it was easier to sit comfortably without a lot of adjustment, ah the consequences of a good time.

You should get one of those travelling pillows, the ones for your neck... you back... lick my pu**s and my crack (sing sing sing)

I wish I had a good singing voice.

Here's the deal, you have a world class diva voice but it's still you physically and once people find out you got talent they're going to hound you forever.

I wish Marvel and DC had a parallel comic line where every single superhero are busty trans women

Well, I guess it's time to open our minds and etc... yeah, we can have that.

I wish I could enjoy a picnic day, just one. Spring is here and the temperature is exquisite.

Spring? What du heck? Granted just for the weirdness of that.

I wish I had someone cool to go to lunch with.

Granted, what are we having? :p

I wish this horrible cough would stop.

Granted, what are we having?
Too many options. Depends on where and or if I cook.

Corona cough is a bugger, I had a normal flu cough for 2 solid months.

I wish this virus had a fun side effect of giving people random superpowers, nothing crazy, just some low tier powers.

Granted, now they sneeze and magic happens.

I wish (I think you asked for something like this before) project my imagination through my eyes and be able to watch it like a movie.

You'll get to the point where you won't be able to distinguish dreams, imagination and reality from one another.

I wish I could restore bands back to their classic "best" height of creativity and group harmony.

Granted, you restore their brain but you cannot restore their bodies. You get your improvement overall but that's it.

I wish my back wouldn't hurt so bad.

Granted, I wish I could deep tissue massage that back, I have teh magic fingers. (platonic massage, I are perfessional)

I had a professional masseuse working its magic fingers only once in my life, how sad is that?!

So, where's your wish?

That was the wish.

New wish. I wish I had something really freaking neato to give my nephew on his birfday this weekend.

8...? I can't keep track of all them little buggers, he's in virtual second grade so whatever age is right for that.

Dude, I've been googling options... I want them all! They all look super cool.

Granted, you get your nephew the coolest gift this year... you better step up your game for his 9th bday.

I wish life could stop just for a few hours. Only silence for 1 hour.

Go out to the deep woods or high mountains, time stops, the sound of the wind and the sky takes you to a higher place.

I wish people would respect others way of life, culture, traditions. They don't have to agree with them, but to hate without reason is stupid and dangerous.

Granted, now everyone is SO invested on others lives/culture/tradition that forget about theirs.

I wish I knew what to cook for lunch/dinner for a whole week.

You have a flash of inspiration and you cook the perfect set of meals for that week, but forget the recipes the next day.

I wish I could crawl into that little peabrain of my nephew and discover what his heart's content would be for his birthday, this is driving me mad.

Ask his mother, they usually know! Or just ask the little one... that's what I do with mine.

I wish my people would actually care to think about my b-day present/s too.

They think a lot about your presents, usually results in them getting something they would want, not necessarily what you would want.

I wish I had one of those special pillows you put between your knees so I don't tweak my back, heck I'll wish you had one too.

All you havr to do is ask God Amazon to provide you with one! Or just use a regular one, I do that.

I wish people would learn to communicate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"