Sequels Could it be possible that Norman Osborn has already transformed into Green Goblin

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
In the Harry and Norman scene we see Norman's hands and they are green and his finger nails are long and very monster like. The next scene Norman is already dead but we never actually see him die and the end credits scene with his head in the jar is deleted and that might suggest that isn't canon since it wasn't in the finish product.

In the Harry and Norman scene we see Norman's hands and they are green and his finger nails are long and very monster like. The next scene Norman is already dead but we never actually see him die and the end credits scene with his head in the jar is deleted and that might suggest that isn't canon since it wasn't in the finish product.

Maybe and he was still in the bed and there was some sort of green lazzer they used on the bed.

I think there's a reason they cut the stuff showing [blackout] Norman's severed head [/blackout]. Also they don't even really show Norman's death or even his corpse let alone a funeral. Just a pre-packaged press release on the news. What if Papa Norman [blackout] faked his death and/or put his body into cryo and was using his own son as a human guinea pig to see if the venom/ Peter's blood was effective? [/blackout] Either way I hope they involve Norman a bit more in some way in ASM-3, and/or possible Sinister-6 film.

What if Papa Norman [blackout] faked his death and/or put his body into cryo and was using his own son as a human guinea pig to see if the venom/ Peter's blood was effective? [/blackout] Either way I hope they involve Norman a bit more in some way in ASM-3, and/or possible Sinister-6 film.

That idea is genius, I hope it plays out that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"