Sequels Could the Clone saga work?

I personally dont want to see it but it could work if it was based on the original clone saga with some tweaks.

ASM149Cover.jpg

It could definitely work. If people can believe that Spider-Man can become possessed by an alien goo or can get powers from being bitten by a spider, they can definitely believe in clones.

However, I'm not sure if I would follow the whole story line to the t. It obviously requires some tweaking for a screen adaptation

It could definitely work. If people can believe that Spider-Man can become possessed by an alien goo or can get powers from being bitten by a spider, they can definitely believe in clones.

However, I'm not sure if I would follow the whole story line to the t. It obviously requires some tweaking for a screen adaptation

It'd need ALOT of tweaking, but you're right it could work

I wouldn't want to see Jackal. I'd want to see Miles Warren, but I have no desire to see an old man in a Halloween costume, lol.

If they cut all of the pointless fillers out that strectched it for over a year and a half, the clone saga can work for a film. Not SM4 though. And they need to just cut the part about Peter being revealed to be the clone and everything that happened because of it.

I think the whole premise of the Clone Saga--Peter having a clone, let alone the whole Ben Reilly nonsense--is far too absurd for a movie. However, I think that there were several stories produced during that era that could be adapted, in some form, for a movie. Just off the top of my head:

Lifetheft
Pursuit
Shrieking (specifically, the "Peter Parker No More!" aspects)
Back from the Edge
Web of Death
The Gift
The Greatest Responsibility

HELL NO!

And what's with these silly ash threads that you people keep making, is it something in the water?

It could be done. I mean, let's face it, most of the other sagas have been taken. Chances are you'd see Ezekiel and Morlun in the fifth one, lol! :p

It could work, for sure. You could even have Dr. Connors responsible for it.
You could intoduce both Carnage and a clone of Parker by Connors messing around with the little glob of symbiote that he still has in the lab. He replicates the symbiote, but it's imperfect, and it degrades and produces Carnge. However, the symbiote has held onto the memory of Parker's DNA, and the clone is growing inside the symbiote. Connors seperates the clone and the symbiote in teh lab. That leaves us with a Parker clone, and a symbiote clone that escapes and finds Kassidy or whoever. Parker and the clone team up to fight Carnage and whatever six or seven other villians they want to overload the movie with, and *poof* the clone saga has begun. You could also have Connors resenting/resisting Parker and the clones efforts to destroy "his" creation, Carnage, and using that as a way of finally intoducing Teh Lizert to the story.
I wouldn't mind it.
EDIT: I ain't saying it is the story I want to see, just saying the groundwork is already there if they want to use it.

why do u think that?

Because the Clone Saga was a disaster. It started out as an interesting idea but was derailed into sheer absurdity in every manner. The only good stories to come out from that era had little, if anything, to do with the whole clone nonsense.

Because the Clone Saga was a disaster. It started out as an interesting idea but was derailed into sheer absurdity in every manner. The only good stories to come out from that era had little, if anything, to do with the whole clone nonsense.

well what I was sayin was if they changed it aalot maybe it could work

It could work, for sure. You could even have Dr. Connors responsible for it.
You could intoduce both Carnage and a clone of Parker by Connors messing around with the little glob of symbiote that he still has in the lab. He replicates the symbiote, but it's imperfect, and it degrades and produces Carnge. However, the symbiote has held onto the memory of Parker's DNA, and the clone is growing inside the symbiote. Connors seperates the clone and the symbiote in teh lab. That leaves us with a Parker clone, and a symbiote clone that escapes and finds Kassidy or whoever. Parker and the clone team up to fight Carnage and whatever six or seven other villians they want to overload the movie with, and *poof* the clone saga has begun. You could also have Connors resenting/resisting Parker and the clones efforts to destroy "his" creation, Carnage, and using that as a way of finally intoducing Teh Lizert to the story.
I wouldn't mind it.
EDIT: I ain't saying it is the story I want to see, just saying the groundwork is already there if they want to use it.

That would work really good, that way it wouldn't seem so off from the other movie's

Why would anyone want to see the Clone Saga, that comic book nearly destroyed a Nation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"