Crackdown 2

I've played it. I LOVED Crackdown 1. This however, I don't know. Now, it's no where near as bad as some of the comments I've read about it. It's still a good game. It's just a lateral compared to CD1, something is just off about it.

Now that I've read that more DLC will be coming out
http://kotaku.com/5581890/crackdown-2-to-get-more-colorful-with-dlc

I can't recommend it. There's no chance it'd be free since Microsoft HATES free stuff on XBL (since it means you can't buy points and you have to spend $20 on points even if you're just 50 short). You shouldn't have to pay more to get what you should have gotten for $60. I only paid $47 (and got a $10 credit) but still.

I absolutely hate the narrator or w/e. In the last game, he was cool because he gave you intel on bosses or told you how you affected the city taking down a boss. In this, he's worse than Navi. He points out EVERY achievement (it's annoying early on when your first of anything is an achievement), yells at you if you're not going to a certain point or leave behind Agency troops (which I don't get since you clear an area and they only come in when you kill them all).

I'm going to play it some more and maybe it will start growing on me. If not, I'm going to try to sell, maybe my friend will take it off my hands for $35.

I almost didn't open it and just returned it to Amazon for my full refund, but I don't regret opening it since I could have liked it.

Thanks guys. I have too many games to catch up on as it is. I will skip this one me thinks.

They removed the vehicle transformations and all the agents look the same no matter what. ****** sequel to a great game.

Skip it unless you're an achievement ****e.:csad:

The wingsuit is such a bittersweet addition to the game. It's a blast to use. However, you have to start from very high up and have little in your way in order to use it. They should have made it more like the glide ability in Prototype.

I played some 4 player co-op this evening. Basically beat the game. It's pretty fun but it makes everything even more easier. Especially since we were all maxed out with the best weapons.

this game pissed me off and all of my friends on xbox live sold it after a week,the same mission over and over untill the end of the game and it has this really annoying glitch that bugs the hell out of me,everytime the agent runs his shoulder magically pops thru the handle of the weapons that he carries on his back,extremely lazy game techs. PEACE OUT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"