Craziest Spider-Man Fan

omid17

Avenger
Reaction score
I was watching " World Most Amazing Videos " on Spike TV, and showed this kid who walks in Dream World Comic store, wearing a spider-man mask and a spider man t shirt, but was acting normal, just looking around. The store clerks were chill cuz they thought he was just a crazy fan, then on the video you see the kid busts out a hammer and smashes the display case, grabs a hand full of rare comic books and runs out, the two clerks started chasing him but never caught up, he was too fast. It turned out he took one of the original spider-man comic that is worth thousands and the kid is still on the loose. One of the clerks said that they got robbed by a superhero instead of a villian, pretty cool story

boy is that old, I think I posted it last year :p

Yeah it did happen a while ago, but it's still interesting. They said Amazing Fantasy #15 was among the rare comics he stole.

Yeah it did happen a while ago, but it's still interesting. They said Amazing Fantasy #15 was among the rare comics he stole.

Aloha,
With a kid owning a comic book worth no less than $25 thousand (depending on the condition) as soon as he shows it to someone, he's busted. Hate to say it, but, if this is an old story and he hasn't been caught yet, then he stole those comics for a wealthy collector.
Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"