Silent Bob Speaks In Philly!!!

D

dnowak5439

Beefing up the guest list to this year’s Wizard World Philadelphia is screenwriter, director and overall comic book nut, Kevin Smith.

Smith has been all over the independent film circuit with cult classics such as Mallrats, “Chasing Amy” and his breakout indie film, “Clerks,” as well as appearances on VH1’s “I Love The ‘80s” and “Degrassi: The Next Generation”. His raunchy, outlandish comedies have built quite a following, which has extended to one of Smith’s first loves, comics.

Having worked for both Marvel and DC, Smith has written such titles as Green Arrow, Daredevil: The Target, and Spiderman/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do. Currently this Jersey native is focused on his latest film project, “Clerks 2”, the sequel to his original cult hit, which hits theaters on August 18th!

So join Kevin as he holds a special Q&A on Saturday, June 3rd where he will treat fans to an exclusive World Premiere Presentation on “Clerks 2” with clips from the film!

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHOW OR TO PURCHASE TICKETS VISIT:

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/philadelphia.cfm

dnowak5439 said:
and overall comic book nut.
Yeah but it takes him 3 years to finish a mini series!

Ive been reading his blog and my god those stories are long! so i dont see how he couldn`t finish Spider-man and black cat for 3 years.

black_dust said:
Yeah but it takes him 3 years to finish a mini series!

Ive been reading his blog and my god those stories are long! so i dont see how he couldn`t finish Spider-man and black cat for 3 years.

And then consider that the first couple of issues were great, and the ones he did 3 years later were a total letdown....it made it that much more lame.

I wish I could go just to fling my poo at him. :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"