Spider-man 3 and 4 back to back?

Dave Kocher

Civilian
Reaction score
Whatever happen to that rumour that there was gonna be spider-man 3 and 4 back to back? Was it confirmed or denied? Well i have a friend of mine whos dad works in the studio at sony. He said that 3 and 4 will come out in 2007. Venom is in it for the last 10 min of spider-man 3 and in spider-man 4 he is the main villian. What do you guys think? I think its true.

UPDATE!!!!

look what i found boys

http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3000

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

SPIDEY 3 AND 4 BACK TO BACK???!!!

YESSSSSSSSS!:eek: :eek:

Oh fanboys, I'm a jackass.:)

interesting-thread.jpg

Well can't blame you for being positive - I, and probably everyone here, would have massive fangasms at two spidey fims in one year. However, I just don't feel that this franchise works that way . . . unfortunatley.

it would be cool though.

:spidey:

Nah, Venom will rock in SM3, he'll have just the right time to be brilliant...

No there isn't going to be a back to back spidey movie.

It would be idiotic to hold such a secret cause money matters. And if you say that you have a cliffhanger type of movie and that Spidey 3 and 4 are going to be shot back to back , then it'll only fuel the hype even further. You can't come out of the blue with such a thing , from a financial POV.

Also i think this rumor is due to the fact that people thing 1) there is no way in hell the stories of symbiote spidey , Sandman , Gwen Stacy and her dad and spiderman and his red head HO can be told in 1 movie , 2) the budget is huge ( rumored to be around the 250-300 million which even i find hard to believe) .

I wouldnt say in 2007 but I could see spiderman 4 coming out in 2008 or 2009.

Mephistopheles said:
No...........

it would be cool but i'll have to go along with Mephistopheles' comment here and say:

No............

Don't need a 4th film they are boring and average movies any way don't need anymore.

deathshead2 said:
Don't need a 4th film they are boring and average movies any way don't need anymore.

How'd you see the third one early?:confused:

You must be bored stupid and have more free time than sense visiting spoiler boards for films you don't even like - my advice get a girl, get a life, and get off this thread . . . probably not in that order. :o

Mr. Vice said:
How'd you see the third one early?:confused:
Didn't say I did and sorry I meant to just say the first 2 I think the 3rd will be good though sandman is always cool to see.

eggyman said:
You must be bored stupid and have more free time than sense visiting spoiler boards for films you don't even like - my advice get a girl, get a life, and get off this thread . . . probably not in that order. :o
I don't visit board I just click on new posts and go to any thread I want, posting my view on the subject. And theres no need to call anyone stupid for not likely something.

If I was calling you stupid there would have been a comma after bored, i don't go straight for the jugular you know, i was just saying in my opinion that if you don't like the film you must be really bored on this topic = bored stupid (really bored).

deathshead2 said:
Didn't say I did and sorry I meant to just say the first 2 I think the 3rd will be good though sandman is always cool to see.

Well, I assumed you did because you said "no 4th film is needed" and "they are all boring and average".

Well I am bored im writing notes for Honers english 2 which I would rather not do.

deathshead2 said:
Well I am bored im writing notes for Honers english 2 which I would rather not do.

Honers eng eh, nery nice. well just to show good spirit, if you need any help pm me . . . oh, and, er since that was so off topic: spidey rocks!

:spidey:

How Many Times Are People Like This Going To Ruin This Forum. Don't We Have A Faq Thread

I just check no official Faq thread we need one asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"