CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: Season 6 discussion thread.

Never once was she funny. Not to me.

Sorry to hear she doesn't do it for you; I find her interactions with Larry very funny. Her voice is somewhat irritating I'll give you that.

I just hate the whole she thinks he's racist thing. They really overdid it.

I just hate the whole she thinks he's racist thing. They really overdid it.

I love Wanda's rants.

"If it were a white man in a vest you'd ask for a stock tip...but a black man and it's park my car you racist son of a *****."

"black man in a vest wants to park your car, black man without a vest wants to steal it."

I still need to see last season. One of my fav shows though; and I LOVE Wanda :D

I saw an preview for the new season on HBO.

Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 7 Coming in 2009

curb-finale.jpg

It's been almost a year since we were last treated with an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, HBO's one-hour mockumentary that stars Seinfeld creator Larry David. Network president Michael Lombardo has previously hinted that he has every intention of producing a seventh season despite his reluctance to make any promises, but there hasn't been any production update about show until now.

On the other hand, fans will be pleased to know that Curb Your Enthusiasm will be back in production in December, according to Variety. A source close to the series reveals that the 10-episode season 7 is expected to return next year, though a premiere date or an executive producer lineup hasn't been established yet.

When we last saw Curb Your Enthusiasm, Cheryl (Cheryl Hines) separated from husband Larry, who seems to have moved on by forging a relationship with Loretta Black (Vivica A. Fox). Whether that was just a dream sequence, fans will have to wait and see when the HBO series returns with new episodes in 2009.

Delays of production have been mostly attributed to David working with Woody Allen for a new movie. And though David hasn't shared his ideas for the upcoming season with the network, rumors are already buzzing that the new season story arc will include Larry working on a Woody Allen movie, just like he did in real life.

Curb Your Enthusiasm was originally envisioned as a one-time project by both David and HBO. But the series, which is considered as a more subversive take on Seinfeld's “show about nothing” premise, has gradually lured both fans and critics as it earned more than 20 Emmy nominations since 2000.

Some great news.

Seinfeld Cast to Appear on Curb Your Enthusiasm
Source: Entertainment Weekly
March 5, 2009

Entertainment Weekly reports that the "Seinfeld" cast--Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards--will be featured in a multiple-episode story arc on HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" this fall.

The cameos will mark the first time that all four actors have appeared together in a scripted TV show since "Seinfeld" went off the air nearly 11 years ago. No date has been set for this event, or for the show's seventh season, which will run for 10 weeks.

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" was created by and stars Larry David, the co-creator of "Seinfeld." Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus, and Alexander have made individual appearances on the series over the years.

I always would have liked to have seen that but I know that it was avoided because the show isn't supposed to be about Seinfeld.

I think this is the long rumored plot line about Larry putting together a reunion show (and of course destroying it). Should be hillarious. I can't wait :up:

I can't give myself early classes on Mondays next year. I don't want to wait 2-3 weeks to see the episode that was on the night I went back to school.

I think this is the long rumored plot line about Larry putting together a reunion show (and of course destroying it). Should be hillarious. I can't wait :up:

Are they going to be their Seinfeld characters or all new ones ?

If the rumors are true, they'll be themselves reuniting to play their characters in a Seinfeld reunion show (which Larry will of course derail).

I guess he and Seinfeld patched up whatever rift they had that led to him leaving the Seinfeld show. But I don't remember Jerry being on the show. :huh: I remember Jason and Julia. When was Jerry on?

I guess he and Seinfeld patched up whatever rift they had that led to him leaving the Seinfeld show. But I don't remember Jerry being on the show. :huh: I remember Jason and Julia. When was Jerry on?

There was never a rift.

Jerry made a brief cameo in the audience of The Producers.

Okay, thanks. But I have a vague recollection of Jerry talking about a rift they had that made David leave the show. And that's when it went downhill, too. Most of the best episodes were written by David.

There was never a rift. There were rumors of a rift between Michael Richards and Larry David CAUSING David to leave the show, but Seinfeld and David always were and continue to be close friends.

............Then Seinfeld getting a major role on this show is long overdue. :up:

The actress that plays Cheryl is on another show now, so i hope she doesn't come back. I liked it when Larry was single.

I want Larry to stay with Loretta just because Leon was the funniest character on the show since Krazee Eyez Killah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"