CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: Season 6 discussion thread.

haha the ending was f**** great! lol

the Susie and Loretta fight was just awesome. this was a fantastic season.

I love when they show them at the movies being a stereotypical black family and Larry is doing it with them. The best part is Susie getting owned.

Leon is one of the best characters I've seen on TV. He's #2 on my list to Tobias Funke. Tobias wins b/c he's an Analrapist.

I love when they show them at the movies being a stereotypical black family and Larry is doing it with them. The best part is Susie getting owned.

Look at Larry waving goodbye. Hilarious.

Leon is one of the best characters I've seen on TV. He's #2 on my list to Tobias Funke. Tobias wins b/c he's an Analrapist.

Leon brings the ruckus.

I am upset Larry and Cheryl are not together anymore. But I still loved the show.

Thats a pretty damn good top two. :up: Leon has been a hillarious addition this season. I love when Leon first shows up.

Larry: So your house was destroyed too?
Leon: Hell no! I live in LA!

I am upset Larry and Cheryl are not together anymore. But I still loved the show.

I'm not. I realised with the latter part of this season how hilarious Larry is when out on the singles scene. I wouldn't mind it if the first half of next season has Larry single, trying to get dates and whatnot until he enventually ends up back with Cheryl. It'll be something a little different and fresh from what we've seen with all the other seasons. Plus i'm sure the comedic potential and plots will be unlimited for David as a writer to come up with....

Thats a pretty damn good top two. :up: Leon has been a hillarious addition this season. I love when Leon first shows up.

Larry: So your house was destroyed too?
Leon: Hell no! I live in LA!

And Leon only appeared in nine episodes.

[YT]BL35da4x0D0[/YT]

I love the scene with Leon on the phone with Hal during the phone swap ep.

"Black man doing his thang. Barack Obama mutha****er! !'' LOL!

Richard Lewis was on The Daily Show last week, his entire appearance was just one long rant about the election, Jon only asked two questions. As he was being introduced Jon mentioned that filming of the seventh season begins later this year. So maybe Curb will be back for summer 2009 or fall 2009 at the latest.

Wow, this thread is old.

I'm guessing it will be fall 2009. They always seem to do it every other year which is kinda annoying.

Wow, this thread is old.

I'm guessing it will be fall 2009. They always seem to do it every other year which is kinda annoying.

There was a 2 year gap between seasons five and six and now six and seven.
1.5 years between four and five. 1.25 years between three and four. Hate to see how long we wait for season eight.

Larry did bring on three writers from Seinfeld last season to help him craft the stories for the season.

I wonder what is going to become of Cheryl and the Blacks. Why do I get the feeling season 6 will pick up with Larry realizing that season 6 finale (the part where he married Loretta) was a fantasy, he'll try to kiss her, she'll make a scene and it'll be one of those famous Larry **** ups?

'Curb' to resume production in Dec.

HBO comedy booked for 10 episodes in 2009

HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" will be back in production in December, with 10 season-seven episodes slated for next year, sources close to the series said.

The pay cabler has yet to release an airdate or exec producer lineup for season seven of the comedy skein created, exec produced and starring Larry David.
Half-hour's season-six finale aired in November of last year -- a lengthy break, but not as pronounced as the 21-month gap between seasons five and six.
Launched in October 2000, series is the longest running in the HBO lineup.
Winner of the 2003 comedy series Golden Globe, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" was nominated for four Emmys this year, including series, guest thesp (Shelley Berman), casting and editing. Finale left off with Larry still separated from wife Cheryl (Cheryl Hines) and hooking up with house guest Loretta Black (Vivica A. Fox), although it was left unclear as to whether that was a dream sequence.

curb_return.jpg

:woot:

Funniest show going right now IMO. Can't wait for season 7.

This show and the Office are the two best comedies on right now. I need to pick this show up on DVD.

I really hope Larry did in fact get together with Loretta and the Blacks are a mainstay on the show. Their interactions with Larry are just too damn funny to get rid of. From the second he told them, "Its like if my name was Larry Jew," every interaction he had with any of them was golden.

Yeah he was best addition to the show. I hope he stays.

"Barack Obama motha ****a!"

"You get in that ass Larry! You tear it open, you step in and you **** in it, you spray paint your name, you leave snickers wrappers. You get in that ass!"

Leon is amazing. I really hope he sticks around, even if the rest of the Blacks do not. :up:

I love how this show can NEVER get old. Ever.

Its just too goddamn funny.

It only fails when Wanda Sykes is on it. She is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"