Products Custom Superman Costume

I bought a costume belt on ebay, it's an adult size toy one that lights up. I'm going to use that. It was only $12. Does anyone know the size the chest emblem should be? height and width?

matthooper said:
It says it's screen accurate but it's not. I e-mailed the guy for a close up picture and compared it to the original. There is a great pic of the original on the board in the Toy's R Us prop and toy display thread. There are fewer of the little "s'' and the color is way off.

It says that it's 12" too..is the real one that wide?? The one in the movie looks smaller then 12".

amazingheroes said:
It says that it's 12" too..is the real one that wide?? The one in the movie looks smaller then 12".

It's nowhere near 12 inches. The screen one is 9 inches at the most, but maybe smaller. He says it's cast from an original, that's complete bull. It's not even close.

hi guys, has orlando spider told us where he got his moulded emblem made? This guy is gonna make a mint out of making them for us!

Cheers,
Andy

Orlando Spider said:
returns1.jpg

That is so wrong.

Hi guys, watched the superman film on saturday afternoon i think that thesuit is made from thin neoprene like they make triathlon suits from. I also think that the cape is made from rubber when he's in the rain and lycra at other times! The suit lookstoo thick to be made from lycra and makes everything look smooth like neoprene does!

Andy:supes:

also does anyone know where the guy making the suit got his emblem made? let us know guys!

the cape is made from wool, and latex, they made a table with the design of the cape then they poured the latex, then put the wool on top of that

hey guys, well I finished my suit..and I did my first job. Here's some pics.
picture028no5.jpg

picture017jl8.jpg

picture023vi0.jpg

picture034os2.jpg

picture024oy4.jpg

amazingheroes said:
picture028no5.jpg

picture017jl8.jpg

picture023vi0.jpg

picture034os2.jpg

picture024oy4.jpg

Superman making balloon animals, classic

super1.jpg

the top one is taken under flash. the bottom is taken under normal light.
super2.jpg

amazingheroes said:
picture028no5.jpg

picture017jl8.jpg

picture023vi0.jpg

picture034os2.jpg

picture024oy4.jpg
very nice. just that the red of the cape & boots should be like the trunk's.

And the shield is extremely small, flimsy, and the colors are off.

Since we're showing our suits here's mine...

BROWN.jpg

103_1046.jpg

103_1048.jpg

103_1042.jpg

103_1034.jpg

Here's one to show the real colors without the flash...
103_1039.jpg

whoa jb, where'd you get that snazzy suit?

you do commissions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"