Cyberpunk 2077

I'd rather have them focus on engoodening of Cyberpunk 2077. They seem to be hiring new people for CP77. Though I'm all for the remake of the first Witcher.

Also, there's a remaster of W3 is in the making. They could remaster W2 as well, tbh.

The trilogy almost suffers from the same problems the ME trilogy did in that the first game needs work and the 2nd and 3rd not so much.

I'm all for a remake of 1 for sure but they can package all 3 together.

The trilogy almost suffers from the same problems the ME trilogy did in that the first game needs work and the 2nd and 3rd not so much.

I'm all for a remake of 1 for sure but they can package all 3 together.
W1 needs A LOT more work than ME1. Basically a full remake. Not a remaster like in case of ME.

W1 needs A LOT more work than ME1. Basically a full remake. Not a remaster like in case of ME.
Yeah, Witcher 2 just needs a new coat of paint and some gameplay tweaks (maybe overhaul how potions are used as well), Witcher 1 however has become badly dated in almost every aspect apart from music and the basics of its plot. Its gameplay, level design, voice acting, quests, and writing all need to be thrown out and redone to be brought anywhere close to modern standards.

Yeah, Witcher 2 just needs a new coat of paint and some gameplay tweaks (maybe overhaul how potions are used as well), Witcher 1 however has become badly dated in almost every aspect apart from music and the basics of its plot. Its gameplay, level design, voice acting, quests, and writing all need to be thrown out and redone to be brought anywhere close to modern standards.
I thought writing and narrative quest design was on par with later Witcher games. Everything else is dated, I agree.

The game currently has its deepest discount (-33%) on CD Projekt's PC storefront.

Won't be surprised if it's between 40-50% within the end of the year, packed with the free DLC's.

Those PS5's are out there...

tenor.gif

I like when talented modders get jobs through their work.

Congrats to the modders. Seeing what's available on NexusMods really shows how lacking and disappointing the customization is in the game.

Heads up for anyone who's interested. This game is on sale for $10 at Target until tomorrow. Both Xbox and Playstation versions. I was waiting until they patched it up enough for the PS5 version but this seems like it could be a steal for this price, especially because the next-gen upgrade comes free of charge. I ended up getting the PS4 version for $6.41 because I had credit from Target, so it was even more of a no-brainer for me. Even if I end up hating it, it's literally less than what I paid for lunch today.

Cyberpunk 2077, including the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions, is $10 until Tuesday | VGC

Cyberpunk 2077 - PlayStation 4

Cyberpunk 2077 - Xbox One

Last edited:
I might have to run to Target and pick it up.

A little back up seems to have happened.

I'm tired of that garbage fire Cyberpunk getting in the way of Witcher 3's next gen patch. Witcher 3's next gen patch should have been out a year ago.

Last edited:
I stopped playing this last year to wait until the next-gen update came out. At this rate, I'll be finishing it 2 years after it came out hahaha

I've yet to get it. I was tempted to pre-order it but I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"