Daredevil Daredevil Official Reviews Thread

He had to stick to his bad buzz routine. He convinced himself he wouldn't like it.

At the end of the day everyone will have their opinions. Such is life. Even some Daredevil fans here were not in love with the show.

The good news is for many of us, this was a great Daredevil show and a better representation of the character than the first movie.

In terms of critical consensus, the show pretty much has it. 97% on Rotten Tomatoes with an average of 8/10 is pretty fantastic for a comic book superhero property.

I mean look, I've talked to people who don't love Captain America 2. One of my best friends is in love with Thor and thinks Thor 2 was better than the Winter Soldier. Go figure.

I read the first part of Faraci's review and closed the window. The man is an asshat who thinks that every superhero film or TV series has to be bright and happy like a f***ing children's coloring book. And OMG never explain anything 'cuz you're just insulting the audience's intelligence if you get all Nolany and explain stuff. Like, I have absolutely no idea why Marvel would EVER think that the audience would want to know how a blind guy obtained a stylish and protective superhero costume. I mean I'm sure he's an expert on sewing and stuff.

I was actually expecting his opinion to change.

Daredevil has a 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, 37 Fresh 1 Rotten.

Well deserved, well deserved.

I can't take this man seriously. "The action is good for TV." Eat a d***. The fight choreography is better than most American action movies, and shot better too.

I agree. For example, the Hallway fight alone puts the entire TDK trilogy in the woodshed.

Daredevil has a 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, 37 Fresh 1 Rotten.

Well deserved, well deserved.

Most definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if this show were to win some awards.

This is pretty impressive as well, especially for such a new series.

CDPEYE1W0AA83i4.png:large

Most definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if this show were to win some awards.

Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"