Supergirl Darkseid?

You guys are gettin' me all hyped - and I hardly know what you're talking about!:woot:

I do think War World will come into play this next season. They have mentioned 2x this last season....that would be interesting.
You really think it'll be this next season? I was thinking S4, with maybe a tease of it at the end of S3. But Reign/Worldkillers AND Warworld in one season? That's one packed season!

You really think it'll be this next season? I was thinking S4, with maybe a tease of it at the end of S3. But Reign/Worldkillers AND Warworld in one season? That's one packed season!

They'd have to have a writing team that could keep the pace.

Yeah, if they did do both this season, it sounds a heck of a lot more exciting than these 1st two seasons have been, lol.

If they do Darkseid it will be way down the line for sure. They won't want to step onto Justice League's toes.

I can't believe they would mention it 2x, and not do "something" with it this next season.

I can't believe they would mention it 2x, and not do "something" with it this next season.

Pretty ridiculous. And a waste of a perfectly good opportunity, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"