Dating a girl/guy that has only male/female friends, respectively

I try to avoid the reactionary cavemen type. Between my hubby and I, neither of us is insecure enough to care what gender the other's friends are. If we get in an argument, I sure as hell don't talk about it with friends of any gender, I talk to him.

I said it before and will say it again. Any female with nothing but male friends is a ho plain and simple. I dont buy that "i dont get along with females" jive its BS. There's a reason u dont get along with females cause u hitting on they men.

Fellas stay away from these chicks im telling you. Them dudes she hangs with gonna be giving you looks laughing at you, and discussin old times when they hemmed old girl something nasty at that hotel room.

Fellas when you meet a chick and she has only male friends/ Raise the red flag and get the "explicitive" outta there

Like on the Simpsons, when Abe visits the hippie farm and they're like, "she was a demon in the sack".

"Oh, ya heard about that, huh?"

*exchange glances*

3551899.jpg

Though the dudes she's friends with on that show are all pretty scrawny, they could gang up on somebody.

Jplaya2023 said:
I said it before and will say it again. Any female with nothing but male friends is a ho plain and simple. I dont buy that "i dont get along with females" jive its BS. There's a reason u dont get along with females cause u hitting on they men.

Fellas stay away from these chicks im telling you. Them dudes she hangs with gonna be giving you looks laughing at you, and discussin old times when they hemmed old girl something nasty at that hotel room.

Fellas when you meet a chick and she has only male friends/ Raise the red flag and get the "explicitive" outta there

i feel you playa:woot:

terry78 said:
3551899.jpg

Though the dudes she's friends with on that show are all pretty scrawny, they could gang up on somebody.

she looks like an older version of

Amanda bynes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"