• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Action-Adventure David Boreanaz Boards CBS’ Navy SEAL Pilot as Lead

Was anyone else surprised to see Michael Rooker in this?

I'll have to finish watching it. I was bored with it about 15 minutes in.

I'll have to finish watching it. I was bored with it about 15 minutes in.

That's about as far as I got before I tuned out and stopped watching. What's this show even called again? I've forgotten already.

SEAL Team has gotten renewed for a 3rd season. I'd say S2 has been better than S1 because they're doing arcs and missions that last more than a couple episodes and there's actually a stable production team unlike last season, which had multiple producers and showrunners cycle through that caused it to lose focus at various times.

The new show runner produced a show where all of the team's leaders should be in the brig. I've been out for the last three. It is too boring to hate watch and comment on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"