David Hyde Pierce comes out...and not to Maris

He was awesome on Frasier. I'd love to see him on Broadway.

jag

He's a great actor, no doubt. But even Ray Charles saw this coming, and he's dead.

i assumed he had come out years ago, it was pretty obv

I haven't been this shocked since Jim J. Bullock came out of the closet. The next thing you know you are going to be telling me that Charles Nelson Riley and Paul Lynde were gay too.

^Come inside my house..and that wasn't a double entendre, ooh, I'm nasty! :dry:

half of hollywood is gay. Most of them are just afraid to come out the closet.

that is a shocker! i am shocked and awed!

no, not really... but good for him, i suppose.

now neil patrick harris, on the other hand, i really didn't see coming.

I haven't been this shocked since Jim J. Bullock came out of the closet. The next thing you know you are going to be telling me that Charles Nelson Riley and Paul Lynde were gay too.

I hope you're sitting down...

It was mentioned on another site in conjunction with this, which I now have to locate.

I'm glad for him, he's a great actor!
I'm a fan since "Frasier".

The 1980s in New York saw the flowering of such playwrights as Durang, Wendy Wasserstein, Mark O'Donnell and Richard Greenberg, and Pierce was fortunate to appear in plays by all of them. He worked at Playwrights Horizons, the Public Theater, Shakespeare in the Park and a lot of regional theaters such as the Guthrie in Minneapolis, Chicago's Goodman and Long Wharf in New Haven, Conn. Pierce got to Los Angeles in the early 1990s when his partner, actor-writer-producer Brian Hargrove, wanted to write for television. A short-lived Norman Lear series, "The Powers That Be" led to "Frasier." And the rest is, wel

The article doesn't come out and scream it but it's implied subtly.

What if they mean a production partner? That doesn't mean he's gay.

Yeah, these "I'm Gay" announcements are getting less shocking by the minute. Homosexuality has become such a big part of our society, that while there's still a default mentality of people to subconsciously see every perfect stranger they encounter as straight, it's no longer a shock to discover someone being gay. Most times, it's just a big "duh" moment, and I wonder why anyone was surprised in the first place. Sinead O'Conner comes to mind. That was a big no-shocker for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"