David Hyde Pierce comes out...and not to Maris

I heard that Keanu was gay, but that he still tries to keep it hush-hush. Personally, I don't see why anyone's sexual orientation is such a big deal.

I heard that Keanu was gay, but that he still tries to keep it hush-hush. Personally, I don't see why anyone's sexual orientation is such a big deal.

NEO IS GAY!!!!!!!:wow: :wow: :wow:

*commits mass murder and finaly suicide*

I'd doubt it, but it doesn't matter either way.

keanu is'nt gay, he's dated woman and is currently in a relationship with a chick,shes not famous tho, shes a hairstylist i think.

keanu is'nt gay, he's dated woman and is currently in a relationship with a chick,shes not famous tho, shes a hairstylist i think.

I can't confirm that its 100% true, but I got from someone who lives in Hollywood. They said that a lot of people know it in Hollywood, but for some reason or another Keanu doesn't want it to be widely known...I don't know though, it sounded credible, but either way it honestly doesn't matter.

Doesn't surprise me, really.

Sideshow Mel comes out.

it doesn't bother me what actors do in their personal lives as I'm only intrested in what they do on screen.

He was Sideshow Bob's little brother, Cecil.

bios_guests_pierce.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"