Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....seriously??

A floating wheelchair for Patrick Stewart would look so futuristic and cool! The 70s Professor X might want to get one if he sees the future Prof X with a floating wheelchair. Though I'm not sure if we are going to see Patrick Stewart in a wheelchair again.

If they deal with Alt timelines, some version of the X Men will be screwed regardless if its post X3 or not.

True, but I think it's one thing to come up with a stand-alone screwed up universe for the sake of just one movie, and another to go, "remember that trilogy and all those characters? Well this is where it all ends up folks".

True, but I think it's one thing to come up with a stand-alone screwed up universe for the sake of just one movie, and another to go, "remember that trilogy and all those characters? Well this is where it all ends up folks".

I think audiences will care no matter which versions of the characters it is. Either way I dont think it would make that situation a happier ending for them. Im starting to think something will be done to fix that problem, kinda the price to pay in this story though.

tumblr_mc24msAKyz1r3zat8.gif

It takes place roughly 10 years after First Class, in 1973, I believe. Singer confirmed Nixon.

Yep.Bryan Singer confirmed It,and that Richard nixon would be character In film.

Possable clue.Jennifer Lawrence has returned to her blonde look at recent latest preoscar event so maybe Jennifer outside of Mystique makeup appears as blonde(you just know they will try to find a part for Mystique to morph Into Jennifer's normal looking appearance)

It would be nice to see Mystique working Inside government In raven Darkholme Idenity.

Possable clue.Jennifer Lawrence has returned to her blonde look at recent latest preoscar event so maybe Jennifer outside of Mystique makeup appears as blonde(you just know they will try to find a part for Mystique to morph Into Jennifer's normal looking appearance)

It would be nice to see Mystique working Inside government In raven Darkholme Idenity.

Me too...but I was hoping she'd go darker this time. Maybe as a reflection of her character, she can change it at will after all.

I would like to see human Mystique with red hair, like a nod to her real form.

would be great to see human Mystique with a fresh look, not the same as "Jennifer Lawrence" and FC human Mystique.

I doubt they do it, tho

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Have her hair different...itll remind us she's still a mutant if she's stuck in human form for a while...yknow

and its not like her FC look was her real Raven look.

They should show Mystique using a different human look, not to make her look just like Jennifer Lawrence.

We all know she is Jen, but Raven shouldnt like like Jenn at all. I think

posted this in the manips thread. Don't know if this is for DOFP.
Found a bunch of Storyboards/concept art..not labeled Xmen DOFP but seemed kind of applicable, so i'll drop them here, because I don't know if they are official. Artist is Ryan Stephens, who is not listed among the cast and crew on imdb.
d7nFd5k.jpg

grFluT1.jpg
kgDD3Iw.jpg

vY3aJ8O.jpg

AaruUyh.jpg

If DOFP has a scene like that, would kick ass. Maybe halfway though. Maybe the next shot is of three Sentinels blowing Wolverine to bits.

edit

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Have her hair different...itll remind us she's still a mutant if she's stuck in human form for a while...yknow

I don't think Mystique should go back shifting to "human form" unless its part of her mission w/ the Brotherhood. She already accepted what she look likes so she should be in her original blue form all the time.

Yeah, it's being talked about in a couple of threads here. Largely he seems to recognise that X3 wasn't all that great and that he would like to fix some things which should be good news.

A bit off topic but Matthew Vaughn has been brought on to produce Fantastic Four reboot.

He should just direct the movie!

Matthew Vaughn's direction style is a little campy and I think his style would work very well with Fantastic Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"