Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this site, Anna Paquin IS in Montreal. It was speculated on this forum that Anna would have a True Blood conflict and wouldn't arrive until May. Maybe that isn't the case!

http://hollywoodpq.com/2013/04/09/j...jackman-et-anna-paquin-debarquent-a-montreal/

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

True Blood have a couple less episodes this season so maybe that allows them to be a little more flexible with their schedule. Plus as much as Sookie is the lead, it's an ensemble, so they must be able to juggle it.

Now, give me some Hugh and Anna and I will be happy.

So is that nearly all the original cast members explicitly mentioned being Montreal-bound (except for Ellen) thus far?

Id love to see Ellen, and the new actors too!

According to this site, Anna Paquin IS in Montreal. It was speculated on this forum that Anna would have a True Blood conflict and wouldn't arrive until May. Maybe that isn't the case!

http://hollywoodpq.com/2013/04/09/j...jackman-et-anna-paquin-debarquent-a-montreal/

Wow. Anna looks so thin compared to her X-Men days.

anna-paquin-in-rogue-costume-w.jpg

She was thin in X1 & 2. She definitely thickened up by X3. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I think she's at her current peak in terms of appearance.

She was thin in X1 & 2. She definitely thickened up by X3. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I think she's at her current peak in terms of appearance.

I don't know. Obviously if she's happy with her weight that's cool, but these recent pics (here and here) make her look quite underweight to me...

Last edited:
I don't know. Obviously if she's happy with her weight that's cool, but these recent pics (here and here) make her look quite underweight to me...

Why are you so judgmental of the female body. It just comes off as repulsive. Anna has and has had a great body her whole career and your objectifications of her are disgusting.

thats the direction, Hugh! the older and uglier you get, the closer to comics Wolverine! :D

Why are you so judgmental of the female body. It just comes off as repulsive. Anna has and has had a great body her whole career and your objectifications of her are disgusting.

Way to overreact. :whatever: I'm completely against the objectification of women, which is why I mentioned her weight to begin with. Lots of actresses feel they have to slim down (below their healthy, normal, weight) to fulfill the hollywood stereotype. I just hope that wasn't the case with Anna.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=25539371&postcount=269

Every girl I have ever seen or known with a face shaped like Shailene Woodley has ended up fairly plump once they reach their mid to late 20's, if they even make it that far. Girls like her inevitably end up pot bellied and double chinned, her legs will probably still be skinny though, which unfortunately will make her upper body even odder looking.

This is just a guess, but either her mom is managing and driving her career HARD, or she's got an uncle that works for the film studio.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=25540943&postcount=281

Emma Stone will be like a Meryl Streep when she's older. She'll be attractive, but she's not going to be like Diane Lane and spend an entire movie in her underwear. If you get my point.

Just look at a girl like Kat Denning, she's already getting fat.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=25542809&postcount=293

Anyways, Shailene Woodley doesn't have a "strong jaw line" she has a fat face.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by this girl being judged based on her looks (I mean it is a movie and all). If this "actress" (she seems to be more of a model to me) had maybe a decent portfolio of past work we could all be judging her based on that too. When I try look her up and check out her acting skills all I seem to find are modeling head-shots where they use her hair to reframe and shape her face into someone more attractive.

Nice try.

Could do better with the trolling.

Not only Is Anna Paquin showing up there earlier than expected which means they can shoot some future scenes now before Halle Berry shows too much but Jennifer Lawrence
Is also there much sooner than expected.Does this mean Jennifer's star power after the
hungar games and oscar win mean they decied to recast future Mystique with her?

OT cast members arriving hints at first scenes being shot are future scenes.Jennifer Is arriving there at same time as them.That alone brings speculation of having Jennifer also
playing future Mystique.Also consider due to halle Berry being pregnent scenes of her could
be first to shoot since Anna Paquin Is able to start In April.

Has there been any official reaction from the production to Halle Berry's pregnancy? I.E., will it in any way get in the way of my "dream come true" movie actually being made?

OT cast members arriving hints at first scenes being shot are future scenes.Jennifer Is arriving there at same time as them.That alone brings speculation of having Jennifer also
playing future Mystique.Also consider due to halle Berry being pregnent scenes of her could

You're assuming they're going to film all the future scenes and then all the past scenes together. That's not how films work.

well i doubt singer would replace Rebecca Romijn with jennifer for the future stuff because that wouldn't go down very well with the fans of the original films and would go against what singer is trying to do with this film

maybe its a sign most of the future Xmen will be time traveling to the 70s

You're assuming they're going to film all the future scenes and then all the past scenes together. That's not how films work.

Exactly.

They could be filming for the future in the morning, 1973 in the afternoon, then back to the future by day's end.

Jennifer being there means absolutely nothing.

Films have been known to set up shooting to accormade actors.With Halle Berry being pregnent they could shoot scenes Involving her early on.

Jennifer Lawrence herself said she wasn't suspose to start work till may.Obviously something changed.Plus James Mcavoy Is tied up till end of month.Of course If Michael fassbender or Peter Dinklage was sighted arriving In Montrel then you could think some 1973 scenes could be shooting early on.

They could just be going for costume fittings or rehearsals at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"