Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But they might well have been a bit exasperated at having to go so quickly into X-Men: Apocalypse, which already has a release date set.

And it's clear Jennifer doesn't much care for the make-up process. Hence they reduced it mostly to a blue bodysuit.

I'm quite happy if Mystique and Beast bow out with X-Men: Apocalypse. They've had their time and the focus could - and should - shift to others.

Good point.

Same here, if Mystique and Beast are out of the next film that would make way for some new characters we haven't seen yet...or a younger Cyclops/Jean/Storm. :woot:

True. But they might well have been a bit exasperated at having to go so quickly into X-Men: Apocalypse, which already has a release date set.

And it's clear Jennifer doesn't much care for the make-up process. Hence they reduced it mostly to a blue bodysuit.

I'm quite happy if Mystique and Beast bow out with X-Men: Apocalypse. They've had their time and the focus could - and should - shift to others.
It would be a big shame to lose Jennifer Lawrence but Mystique has had a lot of time in the franchise already for a 2nd tier character. Beast though I don't ever want to lose...recast if necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"