DC Marvel Trade

They're not crappy. You think Black Adam is crappy? He's been DC's baddest dude for the past few years! Batman's crappy?! Iron Man is a Batman rip-off with a better suit and an alcohol problem! I was going for characters that could work in the other universes, not trading Captain Marvels for a week. By the way, DC's was first and is still the best!

It's difficult to take characters from DC and put them in Marvel, mostly because the majority of DC characters are insanely overpowered compared to their Marvel counterparts. With Marvel, you almost HAVE to go with the big guns for a switch-out because of this very issue!

Thor could also work in the DCU, now that I think about it.

How about we trade Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Namor for Green Arrow, Flash, and Aquaman.

I'm not saying nobody would notice, just that they wouldn't care.

They're not crappy. You think Black Adam is crappy? He's been DC's baddest dude for the past few years! Batman's crappy?! Iron Man is a Batman rip-off with a better suit and an alcohol problem! I was going for characters that could work in the other universes, not trading Captain Marvels for a week. By the way, DC's was first and is still the best!

It's difficult to take characters from DC and put them in Marvel, mostly because the majority of DC characters are insanely overpowered compared to their Marvel counterparts. With Marvel, you almost HAVE to go with the big guns for a switch-out because of this very issue!

Thor could also work in the DCU, now that I think about it.

How is Iron Man a Batman rip off past the simple basic "rich people" thing?

How about we trade Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Namor for Green Arrow, Flash, and Aquaman.

I'm not saying nobody would notice, just that they wouldn't care.

Quicksilver would be ripped apart in the DC universe.

I've always wondered the same thing....about having a trade. Not the hereos though, I was thinking about trading villians for a year. The only rule is that at the end of that year each company gets their villian back they way they were (to prevent one company from killing the other company's villian). We could trade Lex Luthor, Joker, Clayface for Dr. Doom, Green Goblin and Sandman (or something similiar).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"