DC Super Pets

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
Exclusive: 'Super Pets' Movie From 'Lego Batman' Writer In the Works at Warner Bros.

After writing The LEGO Batman Movie and The LEGO Ninjago Movie for Warner Bros., Jared Stern has been hired by the studio to write and direct Super Pets, an animated movie about DC characters’ pets, Collider has exclusively learned.

It’s unclear whether Stern will use DC’s Legion of Super-Pets or the Cartoon Network series as the basis for the script, or whether he’ll create new characters better suited to his vision for the film. The Super-Pets team first appeared together in Adventure Comics #293 (February 1962). Over the years, those members included Krypto the Super-Dog, Streaky the Super-Cat, Beppo the Super-Monkey and Comet the Super-Horse from the Superman and Superboy comics; Damian Wayne’s dog Titus; Aquaman’s seahorse Storm; plus Flexi the Plastic Bird, Bat-Cow and Clay Critter, who was killed by Dex-Starr and Harley Quinn’s hyenas Bud and Lou. Krypto the Superdog also had his own comic series, which featured appearances from Beppo and Comet. At one point, Marvel even had its own animal-centric comic book, Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers.

Last edited:
Yaaas I can dig it especially if they include this guy...

It's an interesting idea and surprised it's not been done sooner, I think it's WAG's way of combining what has been incredibly successful in animated movies which are talking animals and superheroes. I think Krypto and Ace would most likely be the main characters.

I'm wonder if Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew! is in development as that would be quite good as an animated movie or if they want to delve into the DC library, maybe Metal Men

This is a good idea. Keep the budget low and they'll make a decent profit. This could be huge with kids.

The Secret Life of DC Pets

Dex-Starr as the villain

Let’s just hope everyone in this image is included -

0_D8656_C0_CC13_4346_8251_36_F090_D8_A374.jpg

Im glad it's gonna be an animated stuff, thought it was gonna be live action and i was melting down lmao

I was hoping Keanu would be Ace. :csad:

DC LEAGUE OF SUPER-PETS - TEASER TRAILER - 4K UHD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"