Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Episode 11: "Here I Go Again"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
They're stuck in a time loop. Stuck in a time loop.

After the team returns from a mission, Zari finds herself trapped in a time loop that results in the Waverider blowing up over and over again; Zari suspects her fellow shipmates' secrets are the answer.

[YT]MVLKoAOWsYU[/YT]

And it looks like this time loop has given them a big case of disco fever. Watch this crazy video from Caity Lotz on Instagram, which has been uploaded to YouTube.

When your feeling the disco vibes and decide to shoot a music video on set

[YT]SwR_j9Ci6LA[/YT]

And though Ms. Lotz is a singer as well as a dancer...this is all lip syncing. Hey LL Cool J, consider this perhaps Caity's "Lip Sync Battle" tryout(?)

Now...here is something ironic. According to Billboard...the song being done...was the #1 song in the USA 40 years ago this week.

"Kill me now"

BOOM! hah!

Interestingly enough about Gideon's reveal about what's been happening the whole time is that, in addition to the obvious Star Trek parallels, it reminded me of that episode of The Orville where it turned out that Alara was going through a simulation.

A good character episode for Zari with the premise that is straight out of Star Trek. The ending with Rip Hunter and Wally West reveals how Wally is mixed up in all this as I look forward to Wally shining in Legends than Flash.

And it looks like this time loop has given them a big case of disco fever. Watch this crazy video from Caity Lotz on Instagram, which has been uploaded to YouTube.

[YT]SwR_j9Ci6LA[/YT]

And though Ms. Lotz is a singer as well as a dancer...this is all lip syncing. Hey LL Cool J, consider this perhaps Caity's "Lip Sync Battle" tryout(?)

Now...here is something ironic. According to Billboard...the song being done...was the #1 song in the USA 40 years ago this week.

T.H.I.S. is everything. :ilv: I like the CW instagram version better as it offers a wider view:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfY-puQHbeg/?taken-by=cw_legendsoftomorrow

ETA: Were Tala and Dominic really "not available" or did they chicken out, hmmm...

Last edited:
Lol at the bear trap.

That was a GREAT ep. This show continues to kill it each week.

I'm really loving Zari this season! Tala Ashe is doing great with her performances and making her character so much fun.

This was much better than last week's episode. This is more the kind I enjoy.

It was great seeing Amy Pemberton in person again, although she kind of spoiled it on Instagram so I knew it was coming.

She really ought to play more often so that we get to see her. Maybe a whole episode about her would be good.

Faaaabu ep! Legends has given us 2 new holidays to look forward to: Hedgehog Day and Beebo Day. Love the inventive time loops, with Mick's protective boobie traps and Ray's changing diagnosis my faves. The mission behind the disco and napoleon outfits and missed musical number begs to be aired. I don't know why, but Amaya/Nate really worked for me in this ep. I like the slow burn of Mick reading literature to writing erotic sci-fi. The next step of course is getting that book published and then becoming one of the Great Literary Works. Sara didn't turn into a whiny emo teen when Ray fessed up, this is what separates Legends from TF. Other than getting Gideon onscreen, the twist wasn't necessary and in fact took away from Zari's defining moment with the team. Still, it was fun and I did tear up a little at Zari's big moment, and the ep also gave us this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfY-puQHbeg/?taken-by=cw_legendsoftomorrow

I'd like them to go into Gideon's backstory. And she needs to feature in real life instead of just in people's subconscious minds. If she's from the future, why can't she have a permanent physical body?

She could be like the EMH Doctor in Star Trek Voyager. He was purely confined to the ship at first, but then got his mobile holo emitter which allowed him to go on away missions.

The “time loop” trope is getting old and (pardon the pun) repetitive. :word: So I wasn’t expecting much.

But this episode was quite excellent! One of their best.

LGN311a_0156b-1-768x512.jpg

Amy talking a bit about episode here:

[YT]kiTNHqyHpUY[/YT]

I couldn't disagree more. To me, Amy P. was the only thing even mildly interesting about this episode.

In many past episodes, I found that the humor often fell flat and the pop culture allusions were forced and clumsy. But here, I thought those elements (e.g., the references to Groundhog Day and TNG’s “Cause and Effect”) were much better, cleverer and more organic. Moreover, the various character vignettes were nicely integrated - which gave the standard “time loop” story a fresh appeal.

They're stuck in a time loop. Stuck in a time loop.

Groundhog day was hit or miss for me. LOVED the SG1 episode Window of Opportunity, but disliked some of the other films/episodes in other shows like this.

THAT said, i was laughing my butt off at this ep..

A good character episode for Zari with the premise that is straight out of Star Trek. The ending with Rip Hunter and Wally West reveals how Wally is mixed up in all this as I look forward to Wally shining in Legends than Flash.

Though i could have sworn when wally left team flash, it was to get his own city to protect.. How's he doing that being a monk in the mountains of nowhere ville?

Lol at the bear trap.

I chucked when it showed Zari disarming it, Nathan's response "Man that would have been nasty" and her crinckling her face up..

We know what Mick was doing...working on his novel. Or setting his bear trap.

Finally, some decent character development for Mick.. Other than being his drunkard, gruff self..

I'd like them to go into Gideon's backstory. And she needs to feature in real life instead of just in people's subconscious minds. If she's from the future, why can't she have a permanent physical body?

She could be like the EMH Doctor in Star Trek Voyager. He was purely confined to the ship at first, but then got his mobile holo emitter which allowed him to go on away missions.

That would be cool to see!

After the exciting Constantine episode, this was a slow burn. Got tired of the repeated scenes. C-
Heatwave writing romance novels was a twist.
Those disco customs were UGLY. Don't know if I should praise the custom designer or
bury him/her with vitriol.

This was a lot of fun. Mick's security measures were my favorite part.

This was a great enjoybale very fun episode ! Chuckled and laughed a lot.
somehow I found more depth in it than in most episode.
And Gideon's actress is adorable !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"