Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a glorious way for him to go if you ask me. :applaud

if all that is true about
Juggernaut
theN F THIS PRODUCTION FOR REAL

That's a glorious way for him to go if you ask me. :applaud

Yeah, had to laugh about that too. Moving a bit more into Daniel Way territory though...

And no wonder Fox is getting pissed at this Conrad dude. This project has been in secrecy around the plot, characters etc.

Last edited:
Why is [blackout]Juggernaut[/blackout] even in this movie? There seem to be a lot of characters in this movie and it feels like its a bit overstuffed. Maybe if they are having problems with the test screenings that is ultimately why?

And no wonder Fox is getting pissed at this Conrad dude. This project has been in secrecy around the plot, characters etc.

Just go to his Twitter feed. He's been blasting everyone, including Collider, Weintraub and Liefeld.

Comparing Deadpool fans to ''Juggalos'' and the like.

Dude needs to relax, even if the movie does suck. But I guess he can use this to get people talking about him plus more followers.

Why is [blackout]Juggernaut[/blackout] even in this movie? There seem to be a lot of characters in this movie and it feels like its a bit overstuffed. Maybe if they are having problems with the test screenings that is ultimately why?

Juggernaut and Black Tom
are pretty common in Deadpoool's early runs. Makes sense if they are here. Especially with the amount of heroes in the film.

Dude needs to relax, even if the movie does suck. But I guess he can use this to get people talking about him plus more followers.

The new professionalism, defend yourself by throwing others under the bus and acting like the quintessential internet prick.

I actually follow him, but I wish he took the higher ground here. Oh well. I hope he's wrong. If not then I hope the reshoots do wonders.

Last edited:
If [blackout]Juggernaut and Tom are in the movie, they shouldn't be hiding them. Anyway, I wish they saved Juggernaut in an actual X-Men [/blackout]movie.

What X-Men movie?

Fox only has a few years before the deal goes through. Besides they didn't even use Sinister.

The new professionalism, defend yourself by throwing others under the bus and acting like the quintessential internet prick.

I actually follow him, but I wish he took the higher ground here. Oh well. I hope he's wrong. If not then I hope the reshoots do wonders.

Agreed.

Thing with the reshoots is that they took place before this screening.

Untitled-1e06ee25aa23a8eee.gif

The reshoots were done early Feb according to Brolin's Instagram.

Honestly:

How is Juggernaut's use here any different than Surtur in Thor: Ragnarok? Let's be honest guys. Surtur was more or less an after-thought. The destruction of Asgard was used as an off-handed comedic joke. "And now those foundations are gone."

Love seeing Cable above.

Why is Dopinder wearing a onesie?

Yeah, if it's well received this is hitting 850-1billion.

With the first Deadpool finally premiering in China, it'd be nice if it came as a double feature with the second film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"