Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotta make under 100m worldwide to flop. Only Marvel movies to make under 100m ww are Punisher and Elektra. This has significant more interest then those films, and Deapdool has a much larger fanbase, sells way more merch then both those characters and trends around current social media way more. Not to mention Marvel films and the international box office have had significant more interest in general from the general audience since those films.

I really don't think this is as risky as a few think.

Maybe flop was too strong of a word. To be honest I barely pay attention to Box Office numbers or movie budgets, so I really only know the casual type of numbers. How much do you think this movie needs to make World Wide to guarantee a sequel? Because that's all I care about, I don't care about how much money these millionaires and billionaires make, just give me a sequel if this movie ends up being as good as it looks.

150-200 million would be a great success and probably make a sequel possible.

But like i said before, i don't think Miller and Reynolds expect a sequel out of this, that's why they are going all out with this one. Which is refreshing.

Either way i think Deadpool will feature in some other X-Men movies down the line. He could be a pretty cool antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"