• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Deadpool Movie: Do you think it could work???

Hal Sparks as Deadpool? I can actually see that.

Nice pick.

thanks
it was that first pic that sold me. I've seen deadpool make that face 1000 times:woot:

Completely, that first pic just screams Deadpool. Has he been in any other movies? I don't really know him.

MY ANSWER IS OBVIOUS....IT'S A NO.......NOT!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

ABSO-F***ING-LUTELY IT COULD!
icon14.gif
:yay::hyper::wow:

Hell f**king yes it would work.

Love the idea of Sparks as DP--he's definately funny plus he's probably dirt cheap since Marvel probably wouldn't give them that big a budget.

And I would love to see the 4th wall breaking. In fact, I'd take it a step further--he should know that he's in a movie that is based on himself as a comic book character.

Finally, it should have ninja clowns that Deadpool just anniliates. :up:

Hell f**king yes it would work.

Love the idea of Sparks as DP--he's definately funny plus he's probably dirt cheap since Marvel probably wouldn't give them that big a budget.

And I would love to see the 4th wall breaking. In fact, I'd take it a step further--he should know that he's in a movie that is based on himself as a comic book character.

Finally, it should have ninja clowns that Deadpool just anniliates. :up:
Ninja clowns? i wish I had thought of that. It would almost be funny if DP acted kind of like Melissa Joan HEart in "Clarissa Explains it All" Talking to the audience, the going back into the show like nothing happened. Or better yet like Mathew Lillards character Steve O in "SLC PUNK".

Without question, a Deadpool movie could work.

And I'm almost certain no one will agree with me, but I think Seann William Scott is the best choice for Deadpool. Just look at his performance in The Rundown, especially the "thunder, lightning" sequence vs the Rock. He could so pull off the action and the humor.

YES...Jason Statham is my 100% vote.

I'm all for Deadpool movie. If it could balance action, dark humor and gut-busting comedy, it could really do well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"