Deadpool & Wolverine Deadpool & Wolverine News and General Discussion Thread

Maybe Disney can convince Ryan to come back one more time. I'm sure Mint Mobile could use more money. :o

For whatever it's worth lol.

Benedict Cumberbatch also wasn't playing Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness. JJ Abrams said so (low hanging fruit, I know).

Joking aside, it's entirely possible that it's true she isn't in it, which I don't think would sway anyone against seeing the film.

That Logan mask looks bad..its no wonder it will barely get any screentime in this

I hope there’s a scene in the movie where he’s about to rip the mask off and Deadpool is like “No no, you keep that thing on, don’t ruin this for me”

Under $200 million would have been a disappointment pre-covid. But with only 1 movie this year, so far (Inside Out 2 if the numbers hold) opening over $100 million in North America. It will not be a disappointment.

Movie going simply isn't as the same as it was in the 2010s.

Well, would ya look at that. I predicted this a few weeks ago, and people acted like I was crazy and told me I shouldn't be disappointed with only a $100M+ debut. I stand firm in my stance... anything UNDER $200M WILL be a disappointment.
To who?

Well, would ya look at that. I predicted this a few weeks ago, and people acted like I was crazy and told me I shouldn't be disappointed with only a $100M+ debut. I stand firm in my stance... anything UNDER $200M WILL be a disappointment.
No we thought you were crazy for saying anything under a $200 million opening is a disappointment.

Reactions: JP
No we thought you were crazy for saying anything under a $200 million opening is a disappointment.
LOL. Yes, exactly.

Anything above 100m is solid, anything above $120m is terrific, and anything above $150m is exceptional.

LOL. Yes, exactly.

Anything above 100m is solid, anything above $120m is terrific, and anything above $150m is exceptional.

I can't even fathom a scenario where this making less than DP 2 is "terrific." That's insanity.

Deadpool will truly be the marvel Jesus. Prophecy fulfilled.

I can't even fathom a scenario where this making less than DP 2 is "terrific." That's insanity.

Well, moviegoing has dwindled amid surging consumer prices and wages that have not kept up with that inflation. So you can’t really measure success for this film the same way you would its predecessor. The economic climate isn’t the same.

If this were a regular Deadpool movie with no Jackman and no multiverse factor then a $120M opening weekend would be a win in this climate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"