Playstation Death Stranding 2

The first was weird and unique. I’d definitely play the sequel (whenever my friend ends up getting it).

I'd like to use a flying vehicle for quicker transportation and faster delivery of things.

I don't get the trailer. But as soon as I saw the lead character walking outdoors, I immediately thought of doing delivery mission and trekking for how many minutes.

The premise of this IP is so highly ambitious for a game yet, the game is mostly "deliver this from point a to b".

The original is one the worst games I've ever played from a high profile game developer. Kojima crawled so far up his own ass he forgot how to make a compelling gameplay loop. He'll, Epic gave me the original and it still wasn't worth it. The dude is in dire need of editorial oversight.

The first game is an anomaly to me in that I got tired of the repetitive gameplay yet I still stuck it through because of the breathtaking visuals and cast. If this is a significant improvement over the first game as far as gameplay and pacing then I'm willing to give the sequel a try. I was at least a little intrigued by the trailer.

Looks a lot of fun. If the gameplay is ****e then might better off watching the CGI movie on YouTube. :D

George Miller in a Kojima game, lordy.

The graphiX are beautiful, the character designs look eXquisite, having familiar actors is also a big plus for me, there are some cool gadgets in the first game.... but yeah the gameplay is a major issue.

There were two maps in the first game, the bigger map - I completed pretty much all the deliveries and I got all those "souvenirs" and I really spent a lot of time building the very long cement road. But the lack of sense of fun is an issue to me. Even in battle, the combat wasn't very good.

I hope this sequel has major improvements.

The graphiX are beautiful, the character designs look eXquisite, having familiar actors is also a big plus for me, there are some cool gadgets in the first game.... but yeah the gameplay is a major issue.

There were two maps in the first game, the bigger map - I completed pretty much all the deliveries and I got all those "souvenirs" and I really spent a lot of time building the very long cement road. But the lack of sense of fun is an issue to me. Even in battle, the combat wasn't very good.

I hope this sequel has major improvements.
Maybe he should hand the gameplay over to someone else and focus on the parts he really loves haha. If I find it boring after a while I'll just watch the rest of it (and am very hyped to do so) rather than play it.

I do think this needs more NPCs in the open world. The open world in the first game is pretty barren, and when playing as a courier, it feels quite a bit dull.

I do find the world building here mysterious and at the same time, quite a bit random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"