Game Awards 2019

Good speech.

Disco Elysium for Indie Game.

I've never even heard of Disco Elysium, but it keeps winning awards. I need to look into it.

I liked the game, but Mads performance was really the only thing from Death Stranding that really “needed” to be honoured. Cliff is probably the best performance he’s done in a long time.

Kojima got best direction. Shocking no one.

If the new Batman is announced, this will have been worth it.

That Fast & Furious game looks terrible.

This Fast and Furious game looks like it would've been great on the 360 and PS4.

I've never even heard of Disco Elysium, but it keeps winning awards. I need to look into it.
I made a thread about it in the PC section.

Detective noir with Pixar's Inside Out is the best description I can say.

Sekiro was my favorite on the list they had. Nice surprise. I thought it was going to go to Death Stranding.

You gotta be mother ****ing ****ting me....

Batman a no show AGAIN?!?!?!

No Batman, no Smash fighter, and the Tsushima gameplay was minimal and hidden behind orchestra closeups...

The best reveal was the new Xbox.

Pretty underwhelming Game Awards. I was looking forward to GoT, and that ended up being a huge disappointment.

Whatever....

They revealed the new Xbox? Will have to check xbox's YouTube channel in a bit

It was a weird show, they had a lot going on...too much for a german guy who got to bed around 5:40 or what in the morning and is cranky as hell while trying to be calm and not bite someones head off. XD
But it felt a bit weird with a lot of the stuff they had, which i cant blame to be honest because we are preparing for the next console generation.

Speaking of which, that Xbox looks weird...but since im not getting it, its either way.
Was somehow expecting a completely different design but controller and all barely looks different.
Still, will be cool to see the next generation of consoles...2020 will be cool.

What was ****ing weird was the lackluster ending and that their final game to show was a badly looking Fast and Furious game that looked at first like a NFS DLC to me.
You end the show with that? not with ghost of tsushima or anything else? Weird flex but okay.

A lot of the rumored big hitters were missing, but a few nice other titles were announced...will have to go through the trailers when i had a good night of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"