Delay Onslaught

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
God damnit. There's been a recent slew of PS3 delays, and it really sucks.

First up is Spider-man 3, now due out the 25th of May while the other consoles are still getting it next week.
Then is Rainbow Six Vegas. After being pushed back to 25th of May is now slated for 12th of June.

Finally GRAW2 is due out sometime in August.

Really pisses me off about Rainbow Six, so I canceled my Play order and ordered Oblivion instead.

I have completed Rainbow Six, months ago. Ditto GRAW2. Awesome games.

I'm hopefully picking up spidey 3 next week for 360 and psp.

God damnit. There's been a recent slew of PS3 delays, and it really sucks.

First up is Spider-man 3, now due out the 25th of May while the other consoles are still getting it next week.
Then is Rainbow Six Vegas. After being pushed back to 25th of May is now slated for 12th of June.

Finally GRAW2 is due out sometime in August.

Really pisses me off about Rainbow Six, so I canceled my Play order and ordered Oblivion instead.

WHEN YOU SAY THEY DELAYED SPIDEY, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE UK ONLY OR IN GENERAL???:confused: IF IT'S ONLY IN THE UK, THEN I FEAL FOR YA DUDE!!!:(

I thiiiiiiiiiink its worldwide. Of course I wasn't too fussed cause I don't plan to get it straight off anyways.

I thiiiiiiiiiink its worldwide. Of course I wasn't too fussed cause I don't plan to get it straight off anyways.

Seriously though, R6 and GR2 are AMAZING :p

Now get your ass on aim :p

WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS, BECAUSE ALL THE SITES STILL SAY MAY 4TH???:confused:

Is it because of the Goblin bonus gameplay, or what?

Is it because of the Goblin bonus gameplay, or what?
the game isnt delayed. Everywhere still has it listed as the May 4th and I dont know where the original poster got this from

Seems it's delayed in the UK, but not the States

I don't care about a single one of those games so...oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"