Diamond List for January 16, 2008

Yeah, dude. I think his commanding officer was Gabriel, the guy who became the Air-Walker under Galactus.

For real? I need to hit the back issue bins.
Or just check Wikipedia:
Pyreus Kril is a graduate of the Nova Corps, the military and exploratory force of the planet Xandar. During his commission, he served aboard a Xandarian ship under the command of Gabriel Lan. Gabriel and Pyreus became good friends during their tour and Pyreus was extremely upset at Gabriel's abduction by the Planet Devourer Galactus. Pyreus assumed command and proceeded to search for Gabriel. By the time Pyreus caught up to Galactus, Gabriel had already been killed (only to be resurrected as the Herald Air-Walker). Galactus only told Pyreus Gabriel's fate after Pyreus agreed to serve him. Pyreus agreed, and became "Firelord," Galactus' newest Herald.

CHECKMATE #22 $2.99 Kicking some serious ass if this title isn't freaking "gold"

COUNTDOWN TO FINAL CRISIS 15 $2.99
FLASH #236 $2.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #17 $2.99 (next to go)
ROBIN #170 $2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #16 $2.99
IMMORTAL IRON FIST #12 $2.99 Kicking some serious ass if this title isn't freaking "gold"

I'll probably read it when I go home, now that I know it's a Thor comic. :o

To the beginning, in various forms. My actual single-issue collection only goes back through the last volume and a few dozen issues of the first volume. I have trades of the Simonson stuff and a few other Thor arcs. Then I have acquired the rest through other means.

Other means being you punched a kid in the face and took his, right?

Fear Agent #18 Hatchet Job (pt 2 Of 5) $2.99
Umbrella Academy Apocalypse Suite #5 (of 6) $2.99
American Virgin #22 (mr) $2.99
Proof #4 (mr) $2.99
Amazing Spider-girl #16 $2.99
Amazing Spider-man #547 Bnd $2.99
Immortal Iron Fist #12 $2.99
Incredible Hercules #113 $2.99
Marvel Illustrated Iliad #2 (of 8) $2.99

How has the Iliad been?

I read some online previews,but the dialog was terrible.

I passed on the issues of it and decided to flip through the trade when all's said and done. The Iliad was pretty boring to read as a book, but comics can provide the visceral details much better. I'd want to read it all at once, though.

How has the Iliad been?

I read some online previews,but the dialog was terrible.

The first one was alright, I mostly got it because the Illiad was one of my favorite stories from Greek mythology. The dialog was a little on the meh-ish side but I really enjoyed the art

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"