Diamond List for January 16, 2008

Not sure what they're doing with Wade. Cable's gettin his own book, I know that

Two time travelling characters in the same book might be overkill.

Bishop has seriously toned down the time traveler aspect of himself though. He's much more of a cop these days.

That's true. I don't know. I'd rather see a solo Cable book, myself.

I like the theory that this baby represents two completely different things in Cable's and Bishop's respective timelines.

I hadn't heard that theory, but it does sound cool.

I wish Rachel weren't off with the Starjammers. She could've provided another future perspective on things.

I like the theory that this baby represents two completely different things in Cable's and Bishop's respective timelines.

Layla and Jamie will hopefully find out the story about Bishop's timeline. It's taken them long enough to get to this point

I wish Rachel weren't off with the Starjammers. She could've provided another future perspective on things.

I need Havok, Polaris, and Rachel back on Earth :up:

I hadn't heard that theory, but it does sound cool.

That's pretty much the only thing that I can think of that doesn't leave Bishop looking like a complete dukee by the end of this story. He may be working to protect the future of the mutant/human race, too.

Keep in mind that we know nothing about this kid other than the fact that she's a mutant. She could very well grow up to be a villian.

Yeah. Although, Cable might know that and still be trying to protect her, too. He did have a hand in bringing Apocalypse back, or so I've read, so uniting mutantkind against a major threat isn't something new to him.
Layla and Jamie will hopefully find out the story about Bishop's timeline. It's taken them long enough to get to this point

I need Havok, Polaris, and Rachel back on Earth :up:
Havok and Rachel, yes. Polaris can die for all I care. The only time I liked her crazy ash was when it wasn't crazy on X-Factor.

I'm really hoping Lucas is shown with Shard in the camp. Wikipedia confirmed for me that they grew up in the camp together with their grandmother, so she should be there.

PJ said:
That's pretty much the only thing that I can think of that doesn't leave Bishop looking like a complete dukee by the end of this story. He may be working to protect the future of the mutant/human race, too.

Keep in mind that we know nothing about this kid other than the fact that she's a mutant. She could very well grow up to be a villian.

Lady Stalin

Me either. Layla exists already. Let's see the kid be someone new.

I liked him in X-Factor before that. Until he infiltrated the Brotherhood and got all angsty. Er. Angstier than usual.

I don't remember that. Actually, I do remember him being pretty prominent and confident during the X-Cutioner's Song crossover. That was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"