Diamond List for January 2, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO FINAL CRISIS 17 $2.99
THUNDERBOLTS #118 $2.99
ULTIMATE HUMAN #1 (OF 4) $2.99

aka im going the week after

I saw the preview art for Ultimate Human and it looked great. It's such a shame that Cary Nord's return to Marvel is on an Ultimate book. :(

And you know, they should really let you read the last issue of the previous Hawiian Dick series for free, since, you know, i never got it, what with the horrid lateness and all. Anyone can buy this new issue:cmad:

Yeah, the delays on the last series were ridiculous. That's what happens when the penciler is also the colorist/painter, and trade dress designer, I guess.

I saw the preview art for Ultimate Human and it looked great. It's such a shame that Cary Nord's return to Marvel is on an Ultimate book. :(

It's called "taking the first step." :o

He'll find his way back to mainstream Marvel, just one step at a time. Like a recovering alchoholic.

Man...I keep seeing people on here who say they're having a small week with like 7 titles on their list. 7 titles is a big week for me.

And all I've got this week is 1...

...that's just simply, UNCANNY ;)

Yeah, it's a shame, but I can't afford any more than I already have. There have been times when I've sold text books back early just to have money for my comics. Well, it's about money and the fact that my favorite titles are either just maxi-series or cancelled. (Last night I dreamed that Green Arrow was back in publication)

Whenever I add a title to my pull, I drop one off of it too. That might happen with ASM, especially with it going weekly and Brubaker and Fraction blowing my mind with Iron Fist.

Nope. I zone out too much to keep one. Hopefully I can get something where I get paid for writing and illustrating, since all I do in class lately is doodle.

So you don't have a job, but you're going to talk about money problems? Welcome to my ignore list. :up:

Well hey, I'm not exactly complaining. My money goes towards a lot of different things.

I was really just amazed at what everyone else considers a small week. The comics I really want to read, I get around to.

I believe me and PJ had this conversation already...and I believe we ended up on Prison Man Rape being worth the price of Free comics from sympathetic relatives.....So I guess you gotta rob a liquor store.

How many longboxes do you think can fit in a prison cell?

6. Stacked as high as it will go. But it's best not to keep your Whenever they toss the cells, theres that much more you'd have to clean up, and you just know that some *****e is gonna hid a shank in one of your boxes, or steal some. It is prison, and the last thing you need is to have to shank a b***h for stealing your comics.

Basically, I only read what I can't resist. I have very picky tastes and it melts over into music, movies, food, beverages, clothes, jobs and even women.

Dropping titles when I plan on picking one up is just what I do. When I need new clothes, I donate the old ones to Salvation Army. Call me a minimalist I guess. I just don't like having too much.

COUNTDOWN TO FINAL CRISIS 17
DETECTIVE COMICS #840
MOON KNIGHT #14
THUNDERBOLTS #118
BOYS #14 (MR)

Small week, indeed....

Countdown To Mystery #4 (of 8) $3.99

Annihilation Conquest #3 (of 6) $2.99
Thunderbolts #118 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #494 Mc $2.99

DARK HORSE COMICS
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #10 $2.99