Diamond List for January 2, 2008

Countdown Lord Havok And The Extremists #3 (of 6) $2.99
Countdown To Final Crisis 17 $2.99
Countdown To Mystery #4 (of 8) $3.99
Teen Titans Year One #1 (of 6) $2.99
Wildstorm Revelations #1 (of 6) $2.99
Boys #14 (mr) $2.99

Ugh. That's the worst kind.

Marvel Zombies are worse than "DC ****es"? Why? I'm just curious. I'm not offended. 90% of what I buy is Marvel but the rest is DC, Image, or Dark Horse.

It may be because there seem to be fewer "DC ****es" than outright "Marvel Zombies", and as Marvel is usually #1 in the biz, naturally it is human nature to root for the underdog. I mean, is anyone outside of New England rooting for the Patriots this weekend? Not likely.

Yeah, Dread's still got some Grey Matter breath himself. You ain't cured yet.

Yeah, Dread's still got some Grey Matter breath himself. You ain't cured yet.

I guess you're nobody unless you read SCOTT PILGRIM or something, huh? ;)

Marvel Zombies are worse than "DC ****es"? Why? I'm just curious. I'm not offended. 90% of what I buy is Marvel but the rest is DC, Image, or Dark Horse.

It was a joke, dude. :dry:

And anyway, I highly doubt there's a Dark Horse book on your pull. :o

Oh, that's right. Even then, that was never a book he'd pick up on his own, though. I think he just recently tracked down the back issues, or something.

Yup. He did. And you just know he did it because he wuvs My Chemical Romance. :grin:

Yeah, I listened to some songs of theirs on iTunes. Not good. :down

It's kind of a "Scream into the mic" sorta thing. Not for everybody.

I'm not really a fan of bands that have to dress a certain way and wear makeup to get help their point across in the music. Unless it's Bowie. But his music doesn't need any help, anyway. It's godly. :o

I prefur his ZIggy Stardust stuff myself.

But anything Bowie did after the 60s just sucks.

Well, I guess PJ likes to put on his red shoes and Dance to 80's Bowie.

Hell yes, I do. :up:

EDIT: That's my ringtone, by the way. :o

I just noticed you're from England and you don't like post-60's Bowie. You're a disgrace to your people. :down

Annihilation Conquest #3 (of 6) $2.99
Thunderbolts #118 $2.99
Uncanny X-men #494 Mc $2.99 - more Bachalo/Ramos eye-bleeding

Exiles Days Of Then & Now $3.99
Moon Knight #14 $2.99
Omega Unknown #4 (of 10) $2.99
Silver Surfer In Thy Name #3 (of 4) $2.99
Ultimate Human #1 (of 4) $2.99

It may be because there seem to be fewer "DC ****es" than outright "Marvel Zombies", and as Marvel is usually #1 in the biz, naturally it is human nature to root for the underdog. I mean, is anyone outside of New England rooting for the Patriots this weekend? Not likely.

Of course there are people rooting for the Patriots outside of New England...for various reasons. #1, it's against the New York Giants, and who really wants to see another Manning brother succeed. I see enough of flippin' Payton on every other commercial Sunday, now I have to see Eli in some stupid watch commercial, too. Why? Because he's good? No, because he has the last name, Manning. #2, there are a bunch of people who are tired of the '71 Dolphins breaking open the champagne every year when a team gets defeated. It will be nice to have that stopped. #3, and the most important, it would be SOOOOoooooo sweet to see New England get the perfect record and then lose in the playoffs. THAT would be priceless.

DARK HORSE COMICS

END LEAGUE #1 $2.99 (Glad to see I'm not the only one checking this out)

MARVEL COMICS

ANNIHILATION CONQUEST #3 (OF 6) $2.99
MS MARVEL #23 $2.99

Small week. Hopefully END LEAGUE can live up to it's premise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"