Superman Returns Did Anyone Else Just See That?!

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Admit it you made that for me and my phone..

:o

:D

LOL,hey you'e wecome to it :p
icon12.gif

Why are people hating SHAQ here?

That spot was PRICELESS.

The guy is at the Finals. His team is playing at the Finals. One of the best centers in NBA history. He is a HUGE, BUT A HUGE Superman fan.

This was better than I expected.

WB is on cruise control in this marketting.

This is going to be special. I can feel it.

hunter rider said:

Hunter my man.

I have a question. Can you add animation to an illustration in regards to a GIF. For instance, if I had an illustration where it looked like there was electricity or lighting could you actually add to it to make it move?

Sports reviews (before the game) were giving SR a "free advertisment"

The headline?

SUPERMAN RETURNS.

They talk about SHAQ needs to take command of the game and give his "Superman" performance. They also talk about, movie opening June 28th.

This is FREE advertisement for WB.

I still cant believe they made that awful Steel movie
Great promo though

hunter rider said:

No, I mean footage (not that only shot).

P.S. Hunter, can you make one avy with the beginning of footage with Superman flying over the sea? :)

Showtime029 said:
Hunter my man.

I have a question. Can you add animation to an illustration in regards to a GIF. For instance, if I had an illustration where it looked like there was electricity or lighting could you actually add to it to make it move?
Perhaps,post the pic and i'll try

hey Cinemaman, i think you got your lex luthor line wrong,
he doesn't say "the gods" but starts with "gods are selfish beings who..." and is stating an answer not a question.

young-nyc said:
hey Cinemaman, i think you got your lex luthor line wrong,
he doesn't say "the gods" but starts with "gods are selfish beings who..." and is stating an answer not a question.

Thanx. "The gods" is my mistake, but "?" was mistake of my keyboard :D

SpiderDaniel said:
The first scene looked bad to me. One of those shots that really didn`t have to be CGI. Hopefully i`m wrong and it will look much better in the theaters,
Agreed! It bugs me! He's flying along the ocean, this could've easily have been done on wires! That sort of stuff really drives me up the wall! I need a quicktime version of this thing, so I can see it clearly.

SpiderDaniel said:
The first scene looked bad to me. One of those shots that really didn`t have to be CGI. Hopefully i`m wrong and it will look much better in the theaters,
Agreed! It bugs me! He's flying along the ocean, this could've easily have been done on wires! That sort of stuff really drives me up the wall! I need a quicktime version of this thing, so I can see it clearly.

SpiderDaniel said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"