Did Stryker used Jason? (or was intended as a deleted scene?)

Kanon

Crazy
Reaction score
Someone brought up, in the reviews thread, how Stryker says his son was "the first part of the puzzle". It was pointed, and probably most likely, that it may have used a form of his mind control "serum" to control Deadpool...

Now, another weird thing I noted in the movie was how Kayla was incredible still when she revealed herself alive, when Logan confronts Stryker... She almost looks as she were hypnotized, looking right upfront...

Later is reveladed that her motives were to free her sister, and she was probably standing still because of fear of Stryker and his gun...

But, could have been implied, or a plot point edited out, that Stryker used some primitive form of the mind control serum on Silverfox?

I also think the character played by Frodo Baggins' friend, also was an important part of controlling DP. He had the bond with electronics and machinery.

I think Jason is the little mutant Stryker is staring at, almost disgusted by him.

I don't think Stryker mind-controlled Silverfox. His hold over her was that he had her sister in captivity.

By first piece of the puzzle, I think he meant that his son was the thing that set him off on a journey to explore, study and control mutants and mutations.

And also, I thought, that he used his son's mind-control brain secretion on Weapon XI. His son's power was the first piece of the DNA jigsaw, and Weapon XI represented the finished puzzle.

Obviously, as seen in X2, he later defrosts his son and uses him against mutants.

I also think the character played by Frodo Baggins' friend, also was an important part of controlling DP. He had the bond with electronics and machinery.

I think Jason is the little mutant Stryker is staring at, almost disgusted by him.

Jason is the mutant frozen in ice with the different-coloured eyes, which the later version has in X2. It's a condition called heterochromia.

yup thats what i thought. but i didnt know the name. random ot: girls apparently love heterochromia.

the more. you. know!

it finally makes sence. now i know why they went after him and how his powers came into play. now i just need to figure out why he doesn't seem to use his original powers. (twirly sword tricks)

well it might be hard to spin them that way when they are in his forearms. he still does what us "tricksters" call tricks anyway. scott adkins is trickster (short for martial arts trickbuster) as well. he does crazy moves in there like corkscrew, btwist round, websters, flashkick, etc so i guess they still tried to give him martial arts qualities.

kinna cheesy how he died though. if he was to wipe out the mutants, couldnt enough mutants with strong enough powers just decap him as well? meh maybe its because he wasnt ready yet

By first piece of the puzzle, I think he meant that his son was the thing that set him off on a journey to explore, study and control mutants and mutations.

That is, ultimately, what I think he means as well.

hmmm i'm the one who brought this up in the review thread, and i gotta say it does indeed make more sense if the "puzzle" is actually deadpool. i mean he is made up of different pieces... and wolverine was the last piece they needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"