John McClane-Bruce Willis
Lionel Pritchard-Stuart Wilson
Holly Genaro-Bonnie Bediailia
Al Powell-Reggie Veljohnson
Mrs. Powell-some black actress his age
Lucy-Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Matt Farrek-Justin Long
Jamal-Tyrese Gibson

It is Christmas Eve in Nyc. Al Powell and his wife are in town. Holly Genaro, her daughter Lucy, and hey fiance Matt Farrell in town so Holly can spend the holidays with her daughter while she spends them with her Dad. Lucy and John are having dinner; kind of a catch up while Al, Lucy and co. go on some last minute shopping at a mega mall adjacent to Powells hotel. Its closing time, and a team of terrorist, in disguise as security guards, take over the mall, and Powell, Lucy and co. are trapped as hostages along with Jamal, a thug who was out to rob a store. John n Holly show up to pick em all up when they realize its closed and their nowhere to be found. John tries to enter the mall and flashes his badge when the guy attacks him. John Kills him, sends Holly to get the cops while John goes inside. Holly caught as she leaves, and John has to go all die hard on em to stop their plan: blowing up sections of the Malls basement, to get computers in the Hotel's safe next door, which they use to hack into the NYC stock market and rob it! I go these ingenious ideas while watching LFODH. Jamal and his ways with the gun come in handy for the rescue attempt.

I actually like Old Habits Die Hard.

I have a bad feeling that any fifth film would just star Lucy as the lead character with no appearance by Willis so as to make it dirt-ass cheap. I guess you could call it Never Too Young to Die Hard.

Old Habits Die Hard
Christmas 2009

Matt Farrek-Justin Long
Jamal-Tyrese Gibson

It is Christmas Eve in Nyc. Al Powell and his wife are in town. Holly Genaro, her daughter Lucy, and hey fiance Matt Farrell in town so Holly can spend the holidays with her daughter while she spends them with her Dad. Lucy and John are having dinner; kind of a catch up while Al, Lucy and co. go on some last minute shopping at a mega mall adjacent to Powells hotel. Its closing time, and a team of terrorist, in disguise as security guards, take over the mall, and Powell, Lucy and co. are trapped as hostages along with Jamal, a thug who was out to rob a store. John n Holly show up to pick em all up when they realize its closed and their nowhere to be found. John tries to enter the mall and flashes his badge when the guy attacks him. John Kills him, sends Holly to get the cops while John goes inside. Holly caught as she leaves, and John has to go all die hard on em to stop their plan: blowing up sections of the Malls basement, to get computers in the Hotel's safe next door, which they use to hack into the NYC stock market and rob it! I go these ingenious ideas while watching LFODH. Jamal and his ways with the gun come in handy for the rescue attempt.
Dude, this actually sounds pretty sweet.

Some of these may have already been posted, possibly even by me... but I'm too lazy to check...

Diet Hard: With Vegetables

The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Die

Let's Die Hard Again, Like We Did Last Summer

Die Hard Rain (co-starring Christian Slater)

Die Hard Balboa

Die Hard Begins

The Die Hard Knight

Die Hard Another Day

Tomorrow Never Dies Hard

Die Hard or Die Trying (Either Way, Just F**king Die)

Today's a Good Day to Die Hard

Die Hard or Die Trying would seriously be an awesome title.

Yeah, but Bruce is getting to the age where Diet Hard would be more appropriate.

He's not remotely chubby.

Oh sorry, I wasn't calling him fat. I just meant that the older you get, the more important it is to eat healthy to keep cholesterol levels down and such.

Oh sorry, I wasn't calling him fat. I just meant that the older you get, the more important it is to eat healthy to keep cholesterol levels down and such.

True. Maybe he could fight against an evil dietician.

True. Maybe he could fight against an evil dietician.

simmons.jpg

DIET HARD: SWEATING BULLETS TO THE OLDIES

Old Habits Die Hard
Christmas 2009

Matt Farrek-Justin Long
Jamal-Tyrese Gibson

i'd pay to see that...

^ I'd go for that only if the mall was filled with zombies as was every other person outside the mall and there was a helicopter on the roof of a building next door they had to get to with the engine running and a depleting fuel tank.

^ I'd go for that only if the mall was filled with zombies as was every other person outside the mall and there was a helicopter on the roof of a building next door they had to get to with the engine running and a depleting fuel tank.

I already saw that movie. Pass.

I liked the Die Hard or Die Trying.
would be pretty good, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back