Discussion: Relations with Russia

So much death just because of Greed, religious extremism...its tragic.
If ISIS wouldnt have come forward this fast with the attack, you can bet Putin would have tried to blame Ukraine on it.
Curiously enough, ISIS predominantly attacks adversaries of the USA (Iran, Syria, allegedly Russia). They've only once attacked Israel, which they then apologized to Israel for.

The conclusions are pretty obvious.

What about the actual terrorists that killed over 100 people a few days ago? Are they on the list, too?
When I last checked Russia had apprehended 11, I think it was 11, of them already. Some were fleeing to the Ukrainian border. More information should be available soon.

That implication is Elon Musk level of nonsense.

These sorts of federal conspiracies are often denied for a long time.

For example, it's now accepted that the USA toppled the Iranian democratic government in 1953, the Chilean democratic government in 1973, flooded the African American community with drugs in the 80s and 90s to destabilize and undermine it, and lied about Saddam's "weapons of mass destruction" in 2002/2003.

These were all once dismissed as "nonsense".

Eventually, many people shift their perspective, myself among them.

What is ISIS-K, the group that claims it carried out the Moscow concert attack?​

Those are Western sources, they support the Washington narrative.

Here's an analysis from an independent media organization based in West Asia, written by an Iraqi correspondent. It comes to the conclusion that ISIS

If you want to find out more I encourage you to read media from non-Western sources.

I looked up NATO conflicts. They mostly go up against dictators, terrorists and the Taliban for the last 20+ years.

There's no logical reason to oppose them unless you belong to one of those three groups.

I looked up NATO conflicts. They mostly go up against dictators, terrorists and the Taliban for the last 20+ years.

There's no logical reason to oppose them unless you belong to one of those three groups.

The intervention in Afghanistan, for one, was a colossal failure. They didn't merely "fight the Taliban", which is an Israeli-style talking point, they undermined the country, bombed weddings, etc. The Taliban is now in charge there. 200,000 dead, and $2 trillion out the toilet.

You might be referring to the genocide of Libya as "fighting dictators" since Colonel Ghaddafi was there. Libya has since lost close to half a million lives. The civil war there is ongoing. Every Libyan I've spoken to has decried the NATO-led assault on the country. Even Obama has referred to Libya as the greatest mistake of his Presidency.

You might also be referring to Syria, which again involves some NATO countries. They've lost 300,000 lives, and they're stealing Syrian oil.

Here's an article (one of many) from Tarik Cyril Amar, he's German-Palestinian and is a historian living in Turkiye.

Last edited:
The intervention in Afghanistan, for one, was a colossal failure. They didn't merely "fight the Taliban", which is an Israeli-style talking point, they undermined the country, bombed weddings, etc. The Taliban is now in charge there. 200,000 dead, and $2 trillion out the toilet.

You might be referring to the genocide of Libya as "fighting dictators" since Colonel Ghaddafi was there. Libya has since lost close to half a million lives. The civil war there is ongoing. Every Libyan I've spoken to has decried the NATO-led assault on the country. Even Obama has referred to Libya as the greatest mistake of his Presidency.

You might also be referring to Syria, which again involves some NATO countries. They've lost 300,000 lives, and they're stealing Syrian oil.

Here's an article (one of many) from Tarik Cyril Amar, he's German-Palestinian and is a historian living in Turkiye.

NATO generally protect democratic institutions globally from tyrants. You can't achieve that always with diplomacy.

Looking at the conflicts since 2001 it's clear that NATO opposed tyranny. Putin is obviously no exception and HIS narrative is that NATO is evil and he's the victim or good guy.

I do agree with Obama that overthrowing and assassinating Gaddafi was the worst act of his presidency.

Obama was talking about the aftermath in Libya.

March 2011: UN Security Council authorises a no-fly zone over Libya and air strikes to protect civilians

Chris Wallace: Worst mistake?
Obama: Probably failing to plan for the day after, what I think was the right thing to do, in intervening in Libya.

“It is not the first time President Obama has expressed regret over Libya. He told the Atlantic magazine last month the operation went as well as he had hoped, but Libya was now ‘a mess’.”

Taking down brutal dictators who kill their own citizens is usually the easier part than what happens afterwards.

NATO generally protect democratic institutions globally from tyrants. You can't achieve that always with diplomacy.

Looking at the conflicts since 2001 it's clear that NATO opposed tyranny. Putin is obviously no exception and HIS narrative is that NATO is evil and he's the victim or good guy.
I don't have stats on this, but I can recall NATO resolutions getting vetoed for a variety of reasons. Sometimes a country thinks they go too far and want to introduce a scaled back version.

Winning the war is one thing. Winning the peace is something else.

jqRuTTG.png

ISIS attacked the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"