Discussion: The 2024 Presidential Primaries (Both Parties)

I can’t see myself becoming unaffiliated. Voting for Republicans, even merely as a strategy, is anathema to me.

It's not to me. It literally can't happen, but I would gladly vote for even Trump if it meant getting his sorry ass out of the political arena. I just don't have a crystal ball, but, if I did, I'd have no problem voting for whomever.

I can’t see myself becoming unaffiliated. Voting for Republicans, even merely as a strategy, is anathema to me.
I like to keep my options open. Remember the recent Kennedy started out as a Democrat.

I heard that guy......He said something to the effect that the only thing women are good for is having babies and cooking. He said that he's old and that's how he thinks.

I have some news for him.....you don't have to be old to be a misogynistic bigot and being old doesn't make you one. I seriously, seriously doubt I can write exactly what I think of this guy without incurring some sympathetic wrath from the Mods.

So here in North Carolina we are going to have the sure to be nasty governor’s race between a white Jewish Democrat and a Holocaust denying, homophobic Black Republican this fall.

I hope it goes as well as the PA governor’s race did in 2022.

So here in North Carolina we are going to have the sure to be nasty governor’s race between a white Jewish Democrat and a Holocaust denying, homophobic Black Republican this fall.

I hope it goes as well as the PA governor’s race did in 2022.
That's funny because I just came on here to ask you if THAT guy could actually win......man, if he does, it bodes ill for Biden in November. I heard that dude speak and my jaw dropped so fast, I almost broke my toe.

That's funny because I just came on here to ask you if THAT guy could actually win......man, if he does, it bodes ill for Biden in November. I heard that dude speak and my jaw dropped so fast, I almost broke my toe.

Robinson is a bridge too far for a purple state like NC. Even single term R toady Pat McCrory NEVER EVER said anything to the extent that Robinson has said on video or on social media. Plus some Republicans will vote against him because of their racism rather than his abhorrent beliefs.

Can he win? It’s possible if Ds don’t turn out the GOTV for Stein. The fact that Robinson currently only has 63% of the GOP primary here says he’s less popular than FDJT (who won over 70% of GOP primary voters).

Haley won the Vermont primary.

Pre-election polling showed Trump winning the Vermont primary by 30 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"