Discussion: The 2024 Presidential Primaries (Both Parties)

Considering Biden had no real competition this comes as no surprise. With Trump in the same boat why hold any more primaries at all right now?

Considering Biden had no real competition this comes as no surprise. With Trump in the same boat why hold any more primaries at all right now?
Because you elect delegates to the DNC and RNC. They won't be spending a lot of money on advertising. Most of the money that would have been spent on Trump's campaign is going to his attorneys anyway. :funny:

In other news, looks like RFK is looking at Aaron Rodgers or Jesse Ventura as running mate.

In other news, looks like RFK is looking at Aaron Rodgers or Jesse Ventura as running mate.
Crazies flocking together. What happened to reasonable people running for office?

Yeah.....heard that. LOL. It tells you something about his fitness to be president. Aaron not being on the campaign trail in the last two months leading up to the election would be more effective than RFK showing up. :funny:

I think that if that nutjob gets any traction whatsoever, his family will reluctantly step in and campaign against him.

Really hope we get Debates this year. For the past two Presidential elections there’s always one moment during a debate that decides whose going to be President.

For Trump it was “You’d be in jail.” And for Biden it was “Would you shut up man?”

Really hope we get Debates this year. For the past two Presidential elections there’s always one moment during a debate that decides whose going to be President.

For Trump it was “You’d be in jail.” And for Biden it was “Would you shut up man?”
I think having debates is in the public interest. That being said, I don't think the debate between Biden and Trump was particularly decisive in the election. What tilted things toward Biden was Trump's handling of the pandemic. It didn't help Trump when he just kept blathering on and on during the debates when he should have just shut up.

If I'm Biden, I agree to debates, but have a rule that the mics get killed at the appropriate time if necessary.

I just hate debates that devolve into shouting matches and name calling. I'd rather have some meat, like policy discussions. I don't want an old man, Jerry Springer verbal brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"