Discussion: The 2024 Presidential Primaries (Both Parties)

Who would vote for two such people so uniquely unqualified for the job? :(
People who are dissatisfied with both Biden and Trump and want "another" choice. What they don't realize is a) Kennedy is a complete and utter nut job and b) it's a "non" choice. If you think any candidate other than Trump or Biden is going to win this election, you're delusional. In a normal election, I don't have a problem with people voting 3rd party and would love to see a strong labor party as a choice, but this isn't a normal election. Whether you lean towards Trump or Biden, voting for Kennedy only makes the candidate you prefer less likely to win.

I suspect as the election approaches that Kennedy will lose steam with Democratic and middle of the road independent voters when they become more familiar with him. I'm not sure the same can be said amongst republicans and right leaning independents.

I don't have a problem with third party candidates either, but why must they be crazies? :(

So, given the Kennedy run, if I'm the Democratic party, I spend a lot PAC money painting him in a positive light for the crazies in order to detract from the Trump vote. Then I enlist his family to help shore up the Dem vote.

I really think RFK's run could end up hurting Trump if the Dems play this right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"