Discussion: The DEMOCRATIC P - Part 3

Arizona has a sore loser law so she can't run in the general election if she lost the primary. Sinema could skip the primary and run as an independent if the polling is still bad then.

Hopefully the damage caused in that time due to her negligence will remind people why she's so terrible.
I think she is on course to be primaried.

She made too many enemies nation wide, not just in her state. Money will come in from all over to support whichever candidate looks like they have the best shot of kicking her off the ballot.

And you know what?

I don't think she cares.

She will bank out with her corrupt gains and then make a career out of books, online content and appearances where she can make cash off of being the type of Democrat that got run out of the party by a mix of the aging establishment and the resurgent Left.

And she'll be Conservatives' fave former elected Dem to take point in pushing whatever agenda they have that could use her as cover.

With all the voter suppression already gearing up, I'm so worried Georgia will find a way to cheat Warnock out of his seat. I've loved him since Day One and thus far he's more than proved himself as one of the most worthy senators out there. He and Ossoff are a great team. I'm very jealous of the Georgians who get to have them represent their state.
Reminder: Almost 3 years is a long time.

Gallego was who I wanted to run for the seat Kelly has now. He's the obvious choice to primary Sinema, if she even runs again. Would love to get him in the Senate, he'd be more than just a mere improvement on the lowest possible bar.
I think she is on course to be primaried.

She made too many enemies nation wide, not just in her state. Money will come in from all over to support whichever candidate looks like they have the best shot of kicking her off the ballot.

And you know what?

I don't think she cares.

She will bank out with her corrupt gains and then make a career out of books, online content and appearances where she can make cash off of being the type of Democrat that got run out of the party by a mix of the aging establishment and the resurgent Left.

And she'll be Conservatives' fave former elected Dem to take point in pushing whatever agenda they have that could use her as cover.
She's gonna be all over the MSM talk circuit, crying about the death of civility and the dangers of "radical partisan ideologies."

Eric Adams, exactly what was expected of electing a cop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"