Discussion: The Iraq War

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSumOfGod said:
Don't blame the US, for the vast majority of the American people are completely clueless, and America itself shall soon be a thing of the past as it's remains become a mere province of the new global Roman Empire. Blame the Illuminati, they're the ones pulling the strings from the shadows. ;)

ShadowBoxing said:
Ironically, this is probably the 4th time you've posted this picture this week. Let hypocrisy shine, shine, shine...

ShadowBoxing said:

There is no "new tune". This is the story in it's present form, take it or leave it. If I'm right, we shall find out soon enough...

TheSumOfGod said:
A patriot is a patriot. If American cities had been bombed and invaded by a foreign army, claiming that it merely intended to "liberate" your country, and some of your friends and members of your family had been injured or killed, and it didn't seem as if the military occupation was going to end anytime soon, wouldn't YOU resort to terrorism?
I'd just continue on with my life. I don't have a reason to blow myself up

Addendum said:
I'd just continue on with my life. I don't have a reason to blow myself up

Well, obviously, blowing yourself up is never a good idea...

We should impose more strict punishments for suicide bombers.

Cho Chang said:
We should impose more strict punishments for suiced bombers.

Well, it's sort of a one-time deal. They die in the process so there's nothing left to punish.

KingOfDreams said:
Well, it's sort of a one-time deal. They die in the process so there's nothing left to punish.
Yeah, but if we were to say like "If you commit a suicide bombing you're going to spend up to 40 years in prison" it might deter some terrorists from commiting them. Who wants to spend 40 years in prison. Not me. I'd rather die.

Cho Chang said:
Yeah, but if we were to say like "If you commit a suicide bombing you're going to spend up to 40 years in prison" it might deter some terrorists from commiting them. Who wants to spend 40 years in prison. Not me. I'd rather die.
So an ear is going to spend 40 years in prison?

That will set those terrorists straight :rolleyes:

Cho Chang said:
Ironically, this is probably the 4th time you've posted this picture this week. Let hypocrisy shine, shine, shine...
3rd actually.

Addendum said:
So an ear is going to spend 40 years in prison?

That will set those terrorists straight :rolleyes:
What do ears have to do with it? Suicide bombers. They're the ones who have to be punished as an example.

Cho Chang said:
What do ears have to do with it? Suicide bombers. They're the ones who have to be punished as an example.
And when the suicide bombers go "ka-blooie", the only thing left would be a few remains.

It's a waste of time and money to collect the remains of a dead suicide bomber, and put it in a cell for 40 years

TheSumOfGod said:
There is no "new tune". This is the story in it's present form, take it or leave it. If I'm right, we shall find out soon enough...
Just like the rapture :rolleyes:

Addendum said:
And when the suicide bombers go "ka-blooie", the only thing left would be a few remains.

It's a waste of time and money to collect the remains of a dead suicide bomber, and put it in a cell for 40 years
If we don't impose harsher penalties on suicide bombers then they're just going to continue what they're doing. What's to stop them from hijacking a train and running it into the Whitehouse?

Cho Chang said:
If we don't impose harsher penalties on suicide bombers then they're just going to continue what they're doing. What's to stop them from hijacking a train and running it into the Whitehouse?
So you would arrest a suicide bomber after they blowed up?

Cho Chang said:
Ok, all this terrorism talk aside (sorry for bringing it up), the United States government should not be building a complex of this size on foreign soil. This act has imperialism written all over it.
Wow neoconservatives practicing interventionalist foreign policy, the world must really be coming to an end.

TheSumOfGod said:
A patriot is a patriot. If American cities had been bombed and invaded by a foreign army, claiming that it merely intended to "liberate" your country, and some of your friends and members of your family had been injured or killed, and it didn't seem as if the military occupation was going to end anytime soon, wouldn't YOU resort to terrorism?

Wow that was silly.

Youre asking us if WE would resort to bombing our own country men to "fight back"?

:rolleyes:

The fact that you think killing our own innocent countrymen to fight an invader off is.....interesting to say the least. Good ol terrorist sympathizers, so funny.

Cho Chang said:
I'm sure that killing innocent people is hardly the "goal" of most groups we consider terrorist groups. Innocent people are just people at the wrong place and time who are unfortunate casualties of their war effort which I'm sure has a "goal" other than death. I don't see victims of so called "terrorist" attacks as being any different than civilian casualties resulting from a bomb dropped in Iraq.

Yeah thats a GREAT argument.

9/11? School bus in Israel? Mosques in Iraq?

Ya, their goal definately isnt to kill innocents...

:rolleyes:

roach said:
according to the rules of Engagement the instant you pick up a weapon and attempt to harm a military member you no longer are a civilian

Exactly, you are an "enemy combatant", you lose all the innocence a civilian is supposed to have.

Admiral_N8 said:
Exactly, you are an "enemy combatant", you lose all the innocence a civilian is supposed to have.
And "you" are a foreign invader as soon as you occupy another country's territory with criminal intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"