Discussion: The North American Union

It's slowly boiling down to the One world government that's going to bring about the Antichrist.

It's slowly boiling down to the One world government that's going to bring about the Antichrist.

72qbckl.jpg

Why's he wearing my schoolhat? That's mine dammit!

No President is truly measured until *after* he/she is out of office. Bush will be the same way. People hate the war in Iraq right now, but in 5 - 10 years who knows how our involvement will have changed things for the better.

As to my vote, Gore or Kerry getting elected would have been FAR worse for this country than Bush, imo. Of course, that's without consulting a crystal ball so I could know for sure ;).

When it comes right down to it, for the most part, I'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter who we elect - they all suck. Bush just happens to suck *more* (in my opinion) because of this NAU crap.

Not to mention Bush has damaged americas global reputation more than any president in a long time if ever.

America still thinks it's the most powerfull country in the world.The European Union and the Russian Federation would now tend to differ,i still don't belive this.A secret union being made,what would be the gain from all this?

China and India will be superpowers within twenty years as well. China has one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Exactly, last time I checked members of the EU have maintained their sovereignty.

being in the EU has some benefits. They are coming up with a scheme where if you need an operation say for cancer and the waiting list is to long in your countries national health service, you can go to another EU member country and get the operation done.

This is the most dangerous thing that could happen to this country's souvernity. This is digusting how our Govenment would even consider this. Just because it was done in Europe, does not mean in anyway that I would be on board with such nonsense. Its December 31st 1983, 1984 is right around the corner if we let our Govenment think that the American People is OK with this. Do you remember that book? Oceania, Eurasia, Eastasia, it's coming if we don't speak up!

what's that?
sounds French.:huh:

Exactly. If we had a North American Union, who do we answer to as a Nation? We give up our Sovereignty for what? Free trade? This is ridiculas that Some people on this board are OK with the fact we would sell out! The American People need to wake up the threat of a Union. It's not going to strenghen this country!

LMAO oh my gawd.

More than likely, situations like that would be solved like the UN solves them now, by imposing Fines to that Nation's Government. So say NY is again attacked by Terrorist in the Same Fashion as in 9/11. The Terrorist Snuck through the border of Belize and Mexico. Now, they would have absolutly no problem getting throught the Mexican/US border. We discover that this Terrorist Groups comes from some Middle Eastern Country. We go to Fight said ME Country. The NAU doesn't agree with our actions. The NAU fines the US for our Military actions against the ME Country. Who pays that fine. The Government derieves its revenue from Taxing its citizens. Who pays the tythe to Ceaser?

I went shopping in San Diego yesterday and it took me 90 minutes to get through the border.
they closed it down 4 hours after I crossed because they mistook a stereo component for a bomb.

so yeah.

you are an idiot. officially.

"Ceaser" LMAO.

I went shopping in San Diego yesterday and it took me 90 minutes to get through the border.
they closed it down 4 hours after I crossed because they mistook a stereo component for a bomb.

so yeah.

you are an idiot. officially.

"Ceaser" LMAO.
I'm the idiot for seeing the dangers of bigger government. Great, I guess if it were up to you, all we need is the UN and lifes good.

LMAO oh my gawd.

what's that?
sounds French.:huh:
That's funny. Make fun of the spelling, make light of the issue. It's ok. The message is clear. You have no understanding of what is at stake. Be an ass. I bet you are all about diveristy, but you just can't handle diveristy of thought. Try adding to the debate, unless you are not educated enough to do so with out just making fun of others with opinions you don't agree with.

China and India will be superpowers within twenty years as well. China has one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

If China was still an empire,it would already be a superpower.It's ovious China isn't a functioning country as one of the last communist places.The 'Amero' i doubt it..people would refuse,i still think so.

That's funny. Make fun of the spelling, make light of the issue. It's ok. The message is clear. You have no understanding of what is at stake. Be an ass. I bet you are all about diveristy, but you just can't handle diveristy of thought. Try adding to the debate, unless you are not educated enough to do so with out just making fun of others with opinions you don't agree with.

Oh, I can handle diversity of thought.
I just need there to be thought there to begin with.
which isn't apparent in your posts.
in other words,there's nothing to debate

I'm the idiot for seeing the dangers of bigger government. Great, I guess if it were up to you, all we need is the UN and lifes good.

you said a lot of gibberish.
the terrorists had student visas.
they didn't "sneak" in.
plus, why do you keep talking as if I already stated my case on this when I have yet not done so?

Oh, I can handle diversity of thought.
I just need there to be thought there to begin with.
which isn't apparent in your posts.
in other words,there's nothing to debate
So you are saying that your last 4 posts add anything discussion about the NAU or the Amero? It doesn't. You take a quick crack at something I say. don't add to the discussion. You think that you are witty with your little remarks?

you said a lot of gibberish.
the terrorists had student visas.
they didn't "sneak" in.
plus, why do you keep talking as if I already stated my case on this when I have yet not done so?
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37981

I didn't say that the 9/11 terrorist were here illegally. I was talking about a hypothecial situation that could happen. You just didn't read it that way.

So you are saying that your last 4 posts add anything discussion about the NAU or the Amero? It doesn't. You take a quick crack at something I say. don't add to the discussion. You think that you are witty with your little remarks?

I KNOW I am witty.
does paranoid crap like the kind you're spewing add anything?
no.
will this union ever happen?
no, regardless of how many " stoptheunion" websites you browse and petitions you sign.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37981

I didn't say that the 9/11 terrorist were here illegally. I was talking about a hypothecial situation that could happen. You just didn't read it that way.

you base your opinion on that article?
an article that literally relies on high-school newspaper level " sources say... " material?
you're kidding right?
plus, I live in Tijuana.
there are no " terrorist cells " here.:whatever:

will this union ever happen?
no, regardless of how many " stoptheunion" websites you browse and petitions you sign.

How do you know this? Or are you ignorant? Are you in denile? The people in government want you to be dependant on them. They want to tell you how to live your life. They think that they can make better decision for you. They want to tell you how much of your money you can keep. They call the money that you don't give them in taxes "Tax Expenditures", like it's their money and they let you have a little. Government is not the answer for our problems. You are blind if you think that this NAU isn't a possiblity.

Are you in denile?

haha.
how would an American Union make you more dependant on government than you are now?
let's say this union did happen.
let's say.
markets open up of all a sudden and you have nothing more to add than " oh noes teh UN is teh suxxor!"
your lack of vision is stagering.

haha.
how would an American Union make you more dependant on government
your lack of vision is stagering.

By adding another layer to our respective governments, my friend. I bet you think that Communism was a great idea, just the people in power messed it up, Right? You are so jaded if you think that Government can fix anything.

By adding another layer to our respective governments, my friend. I bet you think that Communism was a great idea, just the people in power messed it up, Right? You are so jaded if you think that Government can fix anything.

who said that?
and as for adding " another layer " ?
describe this layer and it's hinderances.

I've never seen Mr. Sparkle ever promote communism. Is he more left wing than us...sure he is, but he's never promoted something that extreme and he usually has his posts based on facts.

I've never seen Mr. Sparkle ever promote communism. Is he more left wing than us...sure he is, but he's never promoted something that extreme and he usually has his posts based on facts.
I was asking a question on his beliefs. Not inferring that he has stated that he supports Communism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"