Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

The man who prides himself an advocate for right to privacy was willing to expose a whistleblower on the national stage to an angry mob of Trump supporters.

Actually pushed for whistleblower protections under Obama.

I doubt that would work at this point. And honestly how is that fair to states who have issued mandates without having being catered to?
Those are the ones that get the incentives.

I don’t understand why Biden thinks Mitch will treat him any differently.
Well...like Mitch, Biden is an old white guy. Maybe that doesn’t change much, but even Obama admitted in that same memoir that sometimes he’d sent Biden over to make deals with the turtle since he thought it’d be easier for a racist like Mitch to deal with a fellow white man than deal with a mixed raced black guy with a Muslim name.

Still need to win those senate races in Georgia though.

The Republican goal is to kill as many people as possible through inaction and ineptitude.

Sadly, Lochlan Murdoch is in with the crazies.

I posted that OAN was a likely target, but it looks like Trump allies are moving forward with Newsmax as the new propaganda outlet for the Banana Republicans.
Trump allies are reportedly considering buying out Newsmax to build a strong competitor to Fox News

I think this splintering among "conservative" outlets could be good news for the Dems. It would be great if Fox shifted away from Trump style insanity and back to traditional, awful Republican politics.
I hope you're right. Sometimes splintering of opposition support is the easiest way to make progress. In the same way the right would love if progressives and moderates within the Democrats split, so they always try and stoke that war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"