Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Who the EF in the republican party did she think was going to support her? Being completely clueless isn't a qualification for the governor's office. Neither is owning a business.

Rich people. And do not underestimate the overconfidence that being rich, especially that rich, can provide. Also, you know, pimping yourselves out to reality tv didn't help.

Rich people. And do not underestimate the overconfidence that being rich, especially that rich, can provide. Also, you know, pimping yourselves out to reality tv didn't help.

Yeah....that's true. So, let me amend, being clueless AND rich aren't qualifications for the governor's office.

This Newsom recall is DOA anyway.

Last edited:

Cheney just gave a speech on the floor of the House.

Last edited:
Axios are reporting that Cheney has been ousted.

Yeah it's happened. As sad as it is, she's probably fine with it. It's bad that calling out bad behavior gets you no reward these days.

She is also a terrible pro war right winger who was with Trump way too much. There is no better choice between these two.

Did not know that but I don't watch ABC News nor care about what Christie is up to, most of the time.
George Snuffleupagus and him usually do a round table for political news.

That sounds like it might be a touch unconstitutional to the 1st Amendment. For a party all about "individual freedom and responsibility" they sure do love to trample on that.

George Snuffleupagus and him usually do a round table for political news.
Is this one of those faux "both sides" arguments where they claim to give two sides equal air time even if one side is blatantly lying and wrong?

That sounds like it might be a touch unconstitutional to the 1st Amendment. For a party all about "individual freedom and responsibility" they sure do love to trample on that.

Is this one of those faux "both sides" arguments where they claim to give two sides equal air time even if one side is blatantly lying and wrong?
tenor.gif

I wonder if the formation of a "conservative" 3rd party (aka republican split), will do more to hurt democrats in a general election than it will Trumpistas....

Only 6% of Rs that voted didn't vote for Trump in 2020. Not fertile ground for another party to take flight. Polls have shown for years that the addition of third parties has and will take more support from Dems than Republicans because they are more homogenous and lockstep.

Cool down the rhetoric or more violence is what is and will happen.

I don't give a damn about her politics. Cheney has a good heart, stood up for the truth, and she'll go down in history as a hero.

I don't give a damn about her politics. Cheney has a good heart, stood up for the truth, and she'll go down in history as a hero.

I care about her politics and think they show she does "not" have a good heart. She certainly stood up for the truth and recognized the damage these sorts of lies can have on a political structure that rewards the wealthy. The assault on the outcome of a clear election win is something that only short sighted autocrats can endorse because they don't realize that our economic system will not work as efficiently without the political structures that support it. Insofar as that goes, Liz Cheney isn't short sighted, but I would hardly classify her as a hero. She's standing up for her own interests as well as the wealthiest people in the country and is smart enough to know what she's talking about; unlike those idiots who blindly follow Trump because it suits their short term political interests.

The mail in votes against her, which by the way were made by illegal muslim immigrants, were being counted after the vote. I smell a conspiracy by antifa. Liz clearly won bigly. A landslide record breaking win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"