Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

quacking?

I wont lie, I stick my foot in my mouth a lot and things come out wrong. The thing is that I'm aware of it and try to not let it happen. MTG does crap like this all the time and never learns. It's a careless mindset.

If their so eager to make a change to the laws about what age people can vote I have a suggestion

No one over sixty gets to vote

Because it's not their future that's going to be impacted by it

Doubt the Republican party will go for that idea tho

If their so eager to make a change to the laws about what age people can vote I have a suggestion

No one over sixty gets to vote

Because it's not their future that's going to be impacted by it

Doubt the Republican party will go for that idea tho
I'm almost 60, so no. :p

I'm almost 60, so no. :p

To be clear, I wasn't seriously saying that I think people 60 or over should be banned from voting XD

Just pointing out how insane the GOP's position was

And how they would be far less gung ho about a change that would prevent the kind of people who often vote Republican from voting, since a lot of older people do tend to vote Republican

By demonstrating how easy it is to make an arguement against older people voting and yet the Republican party isn't arguing for that, yet they are arguing for the idea that younger people shouldn't vote solely based on the fact that most younger people vote Democrat

“First we need to make sure that those who want to lead us are genuinely committed to fighting for the priorities & values of the working Americans (of every background) who gave us big wins in states like Florida"

I wouldn't call a dump like Florida representative of the "Priorities and values of Americans of every background"

I'd call it representative of what happens when you have a state that's full to the brim with some of the worst dregs of humanity as a whole

If you fill a state with garbage, of course it's going to elect trash

"“As a leader in the party, you have a duty to provide a vision that informs voters of what you’re going to do if you win,” Perry told reporters Thursday. “I don’t think that vision was adequately provided by multiple folks on top of our party.”
"

No, voters absolutely did get a good idea of what Republicans would do if they won.

And that's why people didn't vote for them

Wait she tried to fake an anthrax scare?
Fake news. There was totally anthrax there but the government disposed of it and lied. It's really there. Just like the election was stolen from Trump and how Kari Lake actually got every single vote in the state but the deep state stole them so her opponent could win.

WRT age of candidates, I don't give one S*** how old someone is as long as they support a progressive agenda. I don't care if they are 25, 45, 65, or 70 as long as they aren't crazy or senile. Policy is more important than age. In fact, age should be basically irrelevant. WRT voting age, if you can be sent off to war and possibly die, you goddamn well should be able to have a drink, smoke a fat one, and vote.

The fact of the matter is that working people have the same interests no matter what their age is. The problem is that people are fooled into thinking false differences are real.

Take social security as an example. Does anyone out there think that a 25 year old person with their career in front of them doesn't want a strong social security system? The contributions may well have to change depending on population growth, but, as workers who will retire someday, it is imperative to maintain that system. Affordable health care, minimum wage, income equity, etc etc are ALL issues that don't relate to age, but, rather, issues as workers who want to live a better life.

The answer? If people want to have affordable energy, we need to nationalize it. A for-profit system will cost more and the facts bear that out. That extends to many, many other sectors of our economy.

Because they have no real idea what people actually want.

More like they know that young people in this day and age are very dangerous and destructive to their cause, because they’re much more open to new things/ideas and aren’t stuck in their ways like those old fossils. So, they try to sabotage and undermined that base at every turn, because if every single young person in these elections actually actually voted, Republicans would lose. They don’t actually care about the young people, their well-being and their future. They just want to vicariously live and be immortalized through anyone that benefits them so they can keep maintaining their power. They are like Palpatine in Rise of Skywalker, an old and decrepit corpse clinging onto life and leeching off of the young to try and cheat death and not be forgotten. Eventually, that corpse will rot and turn completely to dust.

For a party so obsessed with and against Democrats for killing babies and the like, they are very obsessed with, practically worship and utilize death to try and maintain their status quo.

Last edited:
If it doesn't benefit the rich the GOP doesn't care.

The culture war is just smoke and mirrors to get working class whites to vote against their own interest.

Post 2012, no. The culture warriors are true believers. That is what makes them so ****ing scary.

Well, I imagine Dubya is still tainted goods. But yeah.

Post 2012, no. The culture warriors are true believers. That is what makes them so ****ing scary.

Well, I imagine Dubya is still tainted goods. But yeah.
A whole generation of young Republicans who were brainwashed to buy into it because conservative media platforming it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"