Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

As much as we all despise that evil, evil man, wishing death on anyone is not appropriate on this forum. Please refrain from such comments in the future.
giphy.gif

What logic is there for getting less money the lower income you have?

Because the GOP just hates poor people that much?
I think that is be design. The Republicans despise the poor despite (ab)using them to stay in power.

I've actually seen people online pushing the narrative that "Democrats worked on a bipartisan bill. Now they're voting no." As if the bipartisan bill is actually the one getting voted on. and people don't actually follow the news, so they see this charade and believe it.

Yeah, as bad as New York and Washington and California are, Florida is going to end up making Italy look like a success. I also worry about Texas and a few other southern states. I mean, when Louisiana is taking this more serious than you...

Is he asking for the elderly to accept dying?

"Are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren. And if that's the exchange - I'm all in."

Yeah. The jackass is framing it as a noble sacrifice. This is little more than state sanctioned euthanasia in mass.

This country's ideology that work and profit are more important than human life and dignity is ****ing repugnant. It's not unique to America but we certainly excel at this particular depravity.

"Are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that all America loves for your children and grandchildren. And if that's the exchange - I'm all in."

They're willing to die to save the economy for their grandchildren, but they arent willing to sacrifice their oil and gas guzzling SUVs and coal to ensure their grandchildren have a habitable planet.

He's first in line at the hospital if he gets diagnosed.

Also, let's not ignore the part he isnt saying, but is definitely thinking. "It wont be all old people that die. It will mostly be the poor and disabled and homeless old people that die, but who gives a **** about any of them. "

They're willing to die to save the economy for their grandchildren, but they arent willing to sacrifice their oil and gas guzzling SUVs and coal to ensure their grandchildren have a habitable planet.
Yeah, something isn’t quite adding up with this false nobility.

Guess we should have listened to them about the death panels.

I'm at the limit of my appreciation of tragic irony here.

For real... If anyone reading this EVER seriously brought up death panels as a reason against providing national healthcare but you are perfectly fine with the current situation and how we got here I say to you all with no due respect you are all to a person a bunch of ****ing soulless evil racist morons.

And a big reason we are here is that frankly not enough of you were told just how a much a bunch of soulless evil racist morons you all have always been.

It’s an unholy amalgamation of death cult fundamentalists/antichrist-worshiping evangelicals/careerist sycophants/sociopaths like Trump.

And apart from the ones who are straight up consciously evil like the evangelicals and fundamentalists, they’re backed up by the gullible masses who vote for decades for people who are literally trying to kill them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"